head against roof=not good - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 white-vic is learning the way of the Dwhite-vic is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default head against roof=not good

http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/3080

this gotta hurt
white-vic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2007, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

i bet he saw stars...and pretty one too...

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2007, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Lol, Stooopid!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2007, 01:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

lol

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2007, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 freidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respect
Send a message via Yahoo to freidaddy

damb that had to hurt.

:america: :america: :america: :america:
Deployment coming soon,starting to save money for:
1. S2000 :haha:
2. Project 300+

Quote:
congratz....you just made me punch ANOTHER baby.....
Quote:
thats like someone in a supercharged mustang taking pride in beating a Geo in a drag race.
Quote:
we ALL know n00bs dont search....
freidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2007, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano

Fucking OW
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I did that one time jumping down some stairs with a low ceiling. That was probably x10.
Damn.
dseriesmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

I cant stop laughing when i see shit like that. he should be on scarred.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 05:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

hes probaly the guy in the commercial with his mouth wired shut
DIY1SOHC6KID is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 05:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

he got knocked the FUCK OUT!
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 05:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

damn he got knoked the fuck out, helmet = mo bettah
Old 08-27-2007, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

lol what a idiot!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Rep Power: 13 narkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

WOW, fuckin kid could of decapitated himself. Actually that would of probably been funnier!!

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
Cam gears?? Do I need a spare for some reason??:noway:
MYSPACE....

RETURN THE REP!!
narkicu187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 limitk7 is learning the way of the Dlimitk7 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Even a nice clanging sound to go along with it.
limitk7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2007, 04:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

thats really hilarious

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in