What are you Listening now thread - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2018, 07:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 2 Pete578  is slowly gaining respectPete578  is slowly gaining respectPete578  is slowly gaining respectPete578  is slowly gaining respectPete578  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default What are you Listening now thread

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post a perpetual topic on what music/youtube we listen to.

So, while I'm waiting for stuff to happen, or while it's happening with my Honda project, it's not always in shear silence...there is "noise" in the background, called music, usually rock n roll of many types, mainly the 70's, punk, even ethnic sounds...whatever.

So to start the ball rolling,

my current favorite are these ladies here,

Pete578 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2018, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 ninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

You ARE in the right place.
I currently have about 6 channels i created for spotify.
All under the name Jeray Peterson. Check me out.

The average channel has about 100 songs. Era specific of course.

88-89'??? crx hf special edition w/zc/z6 H.Comp,4n2 I.H.E,zc tranny w/1st stage street clutch, Si fly wheel, custom dual exhaust(y pipe), H&R suspension w/front to back sway bars,struts,heavy coils, shortshifter. milled z6 head, skunk 2 cam.

new edelbrock mani coming soon.

Last edited by slo_eg8; 12-20-2018 at 05:21 PM.
ninjajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2018, 05:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Just found the band Opeth yesterday I really dig them sucks they been around since the 80's and had never heard them before.
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2018, 07:52 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 2 Pete578  is slowly gaining respectPete578  is slowly gaining respectPete578  is slowly gaining respectPete578  is slowly gaining respectPete578  is slowly gaining respect

Get a Honda you morons !!
Old 12-25-2018, 06:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

I usually bounce between Otep, Butcher Babies, Coal Chamber, Lindeman, Eisbrecher, KMFDM, 5 Finger Death Punch, Twiztid, and a couple other misc. favorites.
KustomARBuildr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2018, 03:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!

Two other people in the house and what I'm listening to now is an influeza-inspired bout of snoring in competition with a racing game on the Xbox.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2018, 04:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default Gunners cover...

All 4 pots in tune...with a Honda ( abstract stuff )

Last edited by Pete578; 12-27-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old 12-27-2018, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Actually listening to a lot of new rap these days since I got XM in the new accord.

Yeah, it’s mostly garbage and it’s all about popping pills, killing people, and degrading women but some of it is decent. Guilty pleasure I guess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2018, 05:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

only reason I listen to rap is the bass. at work today, I had some Eminem playing via youtube on one of the work stations...not many people noticed
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in