Mighty Car Mods - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2015, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Mighty Car Mods

I know they give a lot of Honda hate, But I love watching Moog and Marty dick around with their cars. Anyone with me on this?
Ajyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2015, 06:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

gearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Been watching for years.
06 CGP TSX - 6 speed DD
gearhead98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2015, 11:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I havent seen much, but what I have seen has been reeeeeally stupid.
Like, I guess its better than learning tech from the fast and the furious, but thats not a high bar.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2015, 11:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead98 View Post
Been watching for years.
+1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
ENMO.

An Emo car would cut its own tires and never get out of the garage.
92CXyD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2015, 11:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....

I saw a title that had something to do with building a Honda Civic on a budget and figured, what the heck, I'll watch. I was soon swamped with stick on fake brake calipers, push button ignition which requires the key to be in the "on" position still, a cold air intake, and a bunch of other pointless crap. They even had the nerve to construct a way of using a B.O.V without a turbo. I can't deal with these guys.... Sorry!
Old 02-27-2015, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

i watch them.

i do like the show though they can do some really stupid stuff. and they have a lot of honda hate for no reason at all. though the "so will this fit on my honda" thing is pretty funny.

but they really know very little about what to do with cars and ive never learned anything from them. in fact i watch them and think of the right way to do it lol. but its still a decent show at best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2015, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 Thewall is hot as a volcanoThewall is hot as a volcano
Thewall is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicdxude View Post
i watch them.

i do like the show though they can do some really stupid stuff. and they have a lot of honda hate for no reason at all. though the "so will this fit on my honda" thing is pretty funny.

but they really know very little about what to do with cars and ive never learned anything from them. in fact i watch them and think of the right way to do it lol. but its still a decent show at best.
I realized quickly that the show isn't to learn anything. It's just entertainment. After realizing that I have been able to enjoy the show a lot more. Just enjoy them messing around and laugh
Thewall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2015, 05:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

actually, their new stuff isn't bad. 11 second gramps, turbo Miata, drift 240 is all enlightening
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2015, 05:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

The turbo miata was a clusterfuck. The only thing they did marginally correct was to get a megasquirt for EMS instead of some band-aid bullshit.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2015, 11:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

What show is this? I never heard of it.
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2015, 06:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post

X2
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2015, 07:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
Youtube Show and channels

Quote:
ENMO.

An Emo car would cut its own tires and never get out of the garage.
92CXyD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2015, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

Yea, I enjoy it for the entertainment value mostly. However the genuine love for vehicles these guys have, i can identify with. that's why i think i love it so much. that being said there are some useful DIY projects people could look to as a beginners guide.
Ajyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2015, 06:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuanolgy View Post
X2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A47LYAcakg

enjoy

Im not a fan of moog, he annoys me
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tape-R taper/driver

Rep Power: 17 LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!

I met Marty, Mechanical Stig, and Scotty at SEMA 2 years ago.
'91 Civic Tape-R
'91 Civic Wagon RT4WD
'03 Astro AWD
LowFlyin' is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2015, 02:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole
Send a message via Skype™ to colelmt

IMO, They have a lot of good videos for diy. Some of them are just gags. Like "how to make you car Euro" Lol! Moog's current project is a Nitrous Honda S2000.
colelmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2015, 06:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

best thing about it is all the "will this fit on my...." memes. other than that I'm watching initial d.

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2015, 07:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by colelmt View Post
IMO, They have a lot of good videos for diy. Some of them are just gags. Like "how to make you car Euro" Lol! Moog's current project is a Nitrous Honda S2000.

WAS
they've since turned it all around as if he was having a dream
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A47LYAcakg

enjoy

Im not a fan of moog, he annoys me
yeaa... i remember those 2 bloody idiots. I saw one or 2 episodes/clips a while back and just kept movin on..
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in