Forza horizon 2 vs GT 6 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2015, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Forza horizon 2 vs GT 6

well title says it all. thinking of picking up a gaming system who do you feel puts out a more entertaining game ? xbox or Playstation ?? ive been leaning towards horizon but i feel like its a bit too need for speed ish.. i want to be able to use some real skill and tuning to get a car sideways around the turns or to grip around the turns.

79 z28 4 spd - to help destroy it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ho0nage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2015, 05:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I don't have an Xbox 1, but Forza 5 is the one to compare. If you haven't ever played Forza 4, then you won't know what you're missing with 5 and it will prob feel awesome.

But Forza cut out a lot of cars and tracks on 5 because they have a minimum standard of quality for the game (where GT has "premium" and "non-premium" cars) they didn't want to include cars/tracks that didn't make the cut.

So if that might not bother you it's worth it. For me I lose a lot of my favs from the game.

I'd also wait till Project CARS comes out. That looks good also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

#

!
Quote:
Start there, if you still cant figure it out, you are not going to.
How
to act on this forum...
Mr.Fodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2015, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

I played fora 4 a lot but i miss the rediculous engine swaps the most like that little Chevy hatch with an LS in it haha . But I've yet had the chance to play 5 do they still have have the down hill and up hill runs?

Old 02-12-2015, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!

Can't remember... And the one thing that bothers me about GT is how you can have fully tuned cars and then "detune then" resulting in unrealistic power curves.

Remember, I don't have an Xbox 1 either.

|

#

!
Quote:
Start there, if you still cant figure it out, you are not going to.
How
to act on this forum...
Mr.Fodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015, 11:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I am contemplating what I should pick up. I have a pc, but I am on my xbox360 and want a new platform for gaming only. From a game perspective I am still with xbox and forza as a series over GT, for a lot of the reasons you spoke on Fodo.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

I feel forza has a bigger following than GT these days. As for PC goes I'm sure there are a ton of simulator games. Plus the set ups you can build as far the wheel and pedal options are far greater than a platform. if you're into that kinda stuff.

Old 02-12-2015, 07:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 satansbrother is learning the way of the Dsatansbrother is learning the way of the D

PC = Best for gaming
Playstation = Better for gaming while also giving other media options
Xbox IMO is a counsel aimed towards family gaming/media apps

I played xbox since the original, got a ps3 for christmas a couple years ago and have yet to turn my xbox on. I just wish all the games were made for every system. as for the game decision, i have GT, have Forza 3. I like GT but it still has the very "simulator" feeling to it as to where Forza is mare arcadeish but i think the new Forzas might be more on the simulator side but idk.
satansbrother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
I am contemplating what I should pick up. I have a pc, but I am on my xbox360 and want a new platform for gaming only. From a game perspective I am still with xbox and forza as a series over GT, for a lot of the reasons you spoke on Fodo.
Get iRacing if you have a PC, supposed to be an awesome racing sim. I don't have a wheel rig yet so haven't bought it.

OP, I'm a Gran Turismo guy through band through, but I like the swaps on Forza, oh and the engine sounds.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2015, 11:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xotic_crx View Post
Get iRacing if you have a PC, supposed to be an awesome racing sim. I don't have a wheel rig yet so haven't bought it.

OP, I'm a Gran Turismo guy through band through, but I like the swaps on Forza, oh and the engine sounds.
I was a die hard for Gran Turismo back in the PlayStation/2 days. I didn't get into Forza till Xbox 360 came out. I havent tried out any of the new Gran Turismo games lately so im not sure if im missing out on anything but i from the trailers and what not I feel like you wouldn't have any fun till you hit the F1 ranks.

This gets a bit off topic but does anyone remember the Initial D game in the arcade, with the cards? That game was a blast its where I actually learned how to "drive" meaning when to brake and how to hit an apex. I was like 12 years young at the time.

Old 02-16-2015, 02:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

I just bought a 360 spe ifi ally for forza....i am not disappointed at all.

I have played forza4, 5, horizon 1 and 2....i love it.

Xbox wheel rigs are pricey...the one i want is like $700 or some shit...fuck that... if you have a 360 why not go to the video rental store and check out some games? Some video store rent consols also. Might be an option to see what u like best. I was always a playstation guy. Still learining the xbox controls

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2015, 02:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansbrother View Post
PC = Best for gaming
Playstation = Better for gaming while also giving other media options
Xbox IMO is a counsel aimed towards family gaming/media apps
IDK about that. The Wii is more geared toward family gaming than Sexbox. But the media Apps I will agree with, tho I dont use them.
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2015, 04:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I am having a hard time getting a new console, have a good pc and the 360 still works. Played Forza Hor 2 and I like the style and game play a bit more, the graphics are better. Eh...not sure still.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2015, 02:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 satansbrother is learning the way of the Dsatansbrother is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drz6 View Post
IDK about that. The Wii is more geared toward family gaming than Sexbox. But the media Apps I will agree with, tho I dont use them.
I dont really consider the wii a gaming system, because its was built for family interaction, and its not really a top seller either.
satansbrother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2015, 07:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

i have gt6 its a good driving game but theirs limits to making your car look how you want it. also the cars dont sound as real as forza does. i had forza 3 and i think its better than gt6
ahardy25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in