What is/are your favorite TV Shows? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2015, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to colelmt
Question What is/are your favorite TV Shows?

I watch more T.V. Shows than movies on either Netflix or Amazon for the most part. All of these have been, or are, on either Netflix or Amazon

What are Your Favorite T.V. Shows?

My Favorite T.V. Shows

1. The Office (American Version)
2. Dexter
3. Friends
4. Avatar the Last Air Bender cartoon for Kids (I don't care. I think it is a badass story)
5. Parks and Recreation

Car Favorites (lol they are all Japanese)

6. Initial D
7. Hot Version
8. Best Motoring International
9. I'm gonna have to include MightyCarMods, even though they are Australian and not "technically" a T.V. Show

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D16Z6

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EJ255

Last edited by colelmt; 01-12-2015 at 05:53 PM. Reason: formatting and grammar
colelmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2015, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

gearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

All the car shows you listed AS WELL AS the original Top gear. I have literally every episode of new top gear, including all the specials. Seen them, have them, love them.

Other favorites are CSI, Law and Order, Bones, Mentalist, and some other crime shows.
06 CGP TSX - 6 speed DD
gearhead98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2015, 06:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole

^I'll have to check out Top Gear... never really watched it

D16Z6

EJ255

Old 01-12-2015, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

best by a big margin is game of thrones
then American horror story, breaking bad, the office, simpsons, futurama, oz, walking dead, judge judy
Old 01-12-2015, 07:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Uh....nobody has mentioned The Wonder Years yet?

I'm starting to wonder about you people...

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2015, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Oh gosh forgot about Breaking Bad

Which reminds me how could I forgot

Malcolm in the Middle!! Have to check out some of these others
Old 01-12-2015, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Not sure why I like cartoons so much, but Venture Bros, Archer, Aqua Teen Whateverthefucktheyarecallingitnow, Robot Chicken, Metalacalypse, Sealab when you can find it, not to mention the obvious ones like Futurama, King of the Hill, South Park, and Family Guy/Cleveland Show/American Dad

If I could find The Tick, I'd totally watch it...

I like the British version of Top Gear, not so much a fan of the American version, though it's not terrible. I used to watch the Mecum and Barret Jackson auctions, Wheelers Dealers (lol at those 2 guys, but it is fun to see what kind of cars they end up getting though), Chasing Classic Cars, the entire Velocity network is pretty watchable to me. And motorsports, when I see WRC or F1 or various sports car racing, I watch it. Like, glued to it

Function > Form

RTFM!!!

Last edited by Cali Noob; 01-12-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2015, 08:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Naruto is koo
Emer925 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Forgot about anime lol, even though it's really old, Cowboy Bebop is awesome, same guy that created that did a series called Samurai Champloo which, though a little odd sometimes, was really good overall. Initial D, they finally took it off Netflix so now I pretty much have to buy it I guess....

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2015, 08:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Noob View Post
Initial D, they finally took it off Netflix so now I pretty much have to buy it I guess....
I bought it last time they took it off, then they put it back up like the next week...

D16Z6

EJ255

Old 01-13-2015, 08:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

T.V.
Wonder years, night court, mash, cops, simpsons (back in the day), futurama, american horror story, SOA, OZ, CSI, TopGear and Initial D

Movies:
Ronin, Goodfellas, Tombstone, How To Train Your Dragon(Really all dream works stuff), Gangs of New York, Cobra, Silence of the Lambs, Ringu, The Grudge, and Total Recall.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2015, 08:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Favorite of all Time: Star Trek: The Next Generation

Current favorite: Game of Thrones

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2015, 08:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Shows:
Red Dwarf (obvious by my avatar)
Red Green Show, just got every episode last Christmas
Black Sail
Lexx
Babylon 5 and Crusader series

Sci Fi in general

Latest new favorite is Marco Polo on Netflix

Car related:
Top Gear (UK)
Top Gear (Australian)
Chasing Classics
Most of Velocity channel car shows.

Quote:
ENMO.

An Emo car would cut its own tires and never get out of the garage.
92CXyD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2015, 11:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by colelmt View Post
I bought it last time they took it off, then they put it back up like the next week...
They have every single episode of Initial D on YouTube, to include the newest one. Some are even in HD.

RIP SFC Dwayne Torres "Brother in arms"
RIP CALI NOOB
all_rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2015, 07:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Top Gear
Breaking Bad
The Office
Dexter
Walking Dead
Peaky Blinders
House of Cards
M*A*S*H
Twilight Zone

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2015, 10:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

theotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Why has no one said trailer park boys yet!!!!!!

ALL NETFLIX
TPB.
Walking dead
Hell on wheels.

Breaking bad was bad ass!
Orange is the new black
The black list
Elementary
Person of interest

In for what other netflixers have to say...recommendations are always great!
theotherchris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2015, 10:45 AM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Agent Carter
Walking Dead
Shameless
Wheeler Dealers
Top Gear
WWE ( don't judge)
Breaking Bad
How I Met Your Mother
House of lies
Nurse Jackie
Game of Thrones
Penny Dreadful
Fast and Loud
Star Trek TNG
Graveyard Cars

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.

Last edited by the hoove; 01-16-2015 at 10:49 AM.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2015, 10:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 23 jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to jvtec8k Send a message via AIM to jvtec8k Send a message via Yahoo to jvtec8k Send a message via Skype™ to jvtec8k

Hell on wheels
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Revolution
Orange is the new black
Walking Dead
Spartacus

Cartoons
Initial D
Naruto
One Piece
Hunter x Hunter
Attack of titans

11.7 119mph 2013 Ebay turbo 18psi
11.0 125mph 2014 23" M&h slipping clutch
10.8 132mph 2015 clutch slipped 418whp E85
10.4 150mph 2017 62mm D16 D2b

Insta: jvtec8k

jvtec8k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2015, 11:11 AM   #19 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Hmm this is a good question..

Mystery at Oak Island is intriguing (but they never find anything)

But other then that.. there really isnt any show that I regret missing or keep up to date with.

All these reality shows are scripted and boring to watch. Even half the ones on History channel.

I do watch Seinfeld alot of the time.. Yea.. Im old skool. But the show is 20+yrs old and still on every night. So I cant be the only one keeping it on the air.

House of Cards is the only show im looking forward to the upcoming season
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2015, 12:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
DIY Guru

Rep Power: 13 BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!
BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!BogusSVO is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to BogusSVO

NCIS
NCIS LA
Criminal Minds
Law and order
Law and order SVU
Law and order Criminal Intent
CSI
CSI NY
First 48
House

About any documentary on a serial killer

For movies

Hellraiser
LOR
Gladiator
A beautiful mind
Star Wars
Highlander
Suburbia
Soyent Green
A Clockwork Orange
Born of the 4th of July
Apocalypse Now
A Walk in the clouds
Same time next year
Emmit Potters Jug Band Christmas

Any movie based on a Tom Clancy Novel
Most Stephen King movies
BogusSVO nomination for newb of the year 2014, maybe lifetime honorary mention as well.
BogusSVO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in