E cig flavor vaping 0mg nicotine (non smoker use for flavor only) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2014, 08:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Post E cig flavor vaping 0mg nicotine (non smoker use for flavor only)

Hi ive been interested in the E cig craze. My coworkers at work use the E cig vapor at work and I see a whole lot of people use it. I use to smoke reg cigs back in the teenage years but quit it due to some bad habits.
I now don't smoke nicotine or deal with those things anymore. I just was curious again about the new technology flavor vaping with 0mg nicotine. my coworkers told me that it is safe and they show me the bottle and it don't have nicotine 0mg? Ive been researching online about this 0mg vape products liquid.
Ive seen the flavors and it looks a whole lot of cool and fun seeing the different flavors like strawberry, banana, apple pie, candy flavors, cinnamon, coffee flavor, ice cream flavors, and a whole lot of flavors.
I don't want to smoke it for nicotine use but for just the flavor and the taste and a hobby to do. Im still scared of hitting it due to the addictive properties, but if theres 0mg it shouldn't be addicted right?
Im also looking on buying a starter kit for vaping.

What are the pros/cons to these vapor liquids products.
I want to pick this thing up looks fun.
Also anybone over here non smoker 0mg nicitone flavor vaping?

please anybody can chime on in this vapor 0mg flavors?
How to do as well as is the 0mg addicting i want something i want to quit or not have any addictive properties that go with it.
Want to vape only for 0mg flavor?
as well as 0mg flavor vaping for noobs?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D-VXEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2014, 08:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Smoking is fun, I think a lot of the addiction is habit.

I wouldnt do it unless you want to be addicted. Haha.

Edit; this being said by a guy who doesnt smoke, but vapes. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.

Last edited by FarmerD; 09-06-2014 at 09:08 AM.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2014, 09:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

So I have been looking to getting into vaping as well, my friends do it with the nicotine in theirs. It is basically propylene-glycol and glycerin with flavor and nicotine (if you get the stuff with it) added. The FDA says it is safe.

Don't go full on rambo with the first setup, get a good tank and a cheap battery. The kanger pro tank mini is perfect, removable tip (needs to be cleaned often) and full clear glass tank to see your liquid. Get a few coils and get the lower ohm ones either 1.5 or 1.8, don't get the higher ohm ones. The tank cost about $15-20 new and you can get batteries from $20-40 and that should get you everything you need except flavors.

Popular flavors I have seen around my friends are:
Enter the Dragon (dragon fruit)
Dynasty
Watermellon
Pineapple express

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11

Rep Power: 28 shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shoebox_civic

I'm all about nhaler's clove djari and banana laurel, out of iclear 1.6 dual coil clearos with generic 510 ego-t batteries.
90 Skyline GT-R - HKS Drager exhaust, RSR downpipe, metal wheel turbos
shoebox_civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2014, 12:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Just a bunch of people with an oral fixation wanting to puff on something to be part of the in crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2014, 01:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

theotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

bunch a pussies that can't handle a real cigar nowadays
theotherchris is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerDrinkin View Post
So I have been looking to getting into vaping as well, my friends do it with the nicotine in theirs. It is basically propylene-glycol and glycerin with flavor and nicotine (if you get the stuff with it) added. The FDA says it is safe.

Don't go full on rambo with the first setup, get a good tank and a cheap battery. The kanger pro tank mini is perfect, removable tip (needs to be cleaned often) and full clear glass tank to see your liquid. Get a few coils and get the lower ohm ones either 1.5 or 1.8, don't get the higher ohm ones. The tank cost about $15-20 new and you can get batteries from $20-40 and that should get you everything you need except flavors.

Popular flavors I have seen around my friends are:
Enter the Dragon (dragon fruit)
Dynasty
Watermellon
Pineapple express
i think the e cig is cool great technology.
Is the 0mg nicotine juice truly nicotine free?
i read the Label and it says it contains nicotine are the 0mg bottles filled with some nicotine or no.
i will look into those flavors sounds cool. what does it really feel like when you actually vape the flavors.

Old 09-06-2014, 08:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....

I wouldn't do it. Putting something that doesn't need to be in my lungs by choice isn't the smartest for my longevity. PG, water, and flavoring chemicals yeah no thanks I smoked for 10 years I've done enough damage.

I wouldn't do it just for flavor or because everyone else is doing it.
Mediumrarechicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2014, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by neubie View Post
bunch a pussies that can't handle a real cigar nowadays
Have never smoked a cigar...but never walked out of the "smoking bar" because of it. I'd rather smell a cigar that was enjoyed over an hour or more than a chain smoker and his Pall Malls!

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

I smoke cigars when I golf

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2014, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

I'd rather chew gum than vape........

RIP SFC Dwayne Torres "Brother in arms"
RIP CALI NOOB
all_rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Just a bunch of people with an oral fixation wanting to puff on something to be part of the in crowd.
Gingers.... just another bunch of people with a soul stealing fixation wanting to live forever.

Fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2014, 10:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-VXEG View Post
Hi ive been interested in the E cig craze. My coworkers at work use the E cig vapor at work and I see a whole lot of people use it. I use to smoke reg cigs back in the teenage years but quit it due to some bad habits.
I now don't smoke nicotine or deal with those things anymore. I just was curious again about the new technology flavor vaping with 0mg nicotine. my coworkers told me that it is safe and they show me the bottle and it don't have nicotine 0mg? Ive been researching online about this 0mg vape products liquid.
Ive seen the flavors and it looks a whole lot of cool and fun seeing the different flavors like strawberry, banana, apple pie, candy flavors, cinnamon, coffee flavor, ice cream flavors, and a whole lot of flavors.
I don't want to smoke it for nicotine use but for just the flavor and the taste and a hobby to do. Im still scared of hitting it due to the addictive properties, but if theres 0mg it shouldn't be addicted right?
Im also looking on buying a starter kit for vaping.

What are the pros/cons to these vapor liquids products.
I want to pick this thing up looks fun.
Also anybone over here non smoker 0mg nicitone flavor vaping?

please anybody can chime on in this vapor 0mg flavors?
How to do as well as is the 0mg addicting i want something i want to quit or not have any addictive properties that go with it.
Want to vape only for 0mg flavor?
as well as 0mg flavor vaping for noobs?
Do it yourself

https://wizardlabs.us/

Thats what I did. I ended up paying a fraction of the price (around $1 or less) buy doing my own flavors with nicotine.

My favorite flavor, apple pie vanilla cupcake, with a hint of menthol
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerD View Post
Gingers.... just another bunch of people with a soul stealing fixation wanting to live forever.

Fixed.
In the end there can be only one

Quote:
Old 09-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 40 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

I wish I could quit my vaping habit. Cutting back with lower nic hasn't worked. All it's done is cause me to burn twice the liquid!

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2014, 09:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

I've been vaping for a year now; just now worked my way down to 0mg. I'd recommend going with an American brand that gives out ingredient information. Currently I'm using Five Pawns Queenside. A guy I know from car audio has a decent brand called "not too shaby".
BCarter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2014, 07:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCarter View Post
I've been vaping for a year now; just now worked my way down to 0mg. I'd recommend going with an American brand that gives out ingredient information. Currently I'm using Five Pawns Queenside. A guy I know from car audio has a decent brand called "not too shaby".
What if i don't use any 6mg nicotine or any nicotine liquid. what if i only vape the 0mg i just want something to do sometimes not all the time like a flavor type hobby. If i vape 0mg nicotine flavors liquid will i be able to stop or not get hooked with it? does the 0mg liquids have nicotine in it or not? what brands are good that is american brands?
and if i only use the 0mg no nicitone liquids will i be addicted to that vaping stuff?

Old 09-08-2014, 08:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
one grumpy old man

Rep Power: 19 Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

E-cigaretteforum.com lots of good info there.
Darin T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in