anime thread - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2014, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default anime thread

hey guys thought I'd start an anime thread! What are your top 5 Animes, and why? Looking to watch some new series' and stuff in between the episodes of the spring season animes

My top 5 are:

1. Monogatari Series - Why: The character development is really good, probably one of the best IMO. It's something that made me change my way of thinking a little bit about people and myself. It's a real personal reason why it's my favorite.

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion - Why: One of the first animes that got me into anime in the first place. It was so weird, I didn't fully understand what was going on a lot of the times. Shinjis reactions to everything is just so real, it's what any other 14 year old boy would do. It's a pyscological type of anime and in the series it shows how fucked up they really are in the head and the shit they go through has also effected me mentally. (End of Evangelion fucked me up man)

3. Gurren Lagann - Why: The whole movie is just epic, that is all

4. Steins;gate - Why: Overall, just this whole thing had me hooked from the first episode. Storyline, fucking top notch. Characters, top notch. EVERYTHING, fucking top notch. I watched the whole series in one day. It's honestly one of the best animes out there.

5. Code Geass - Why: This had me on an emotional roller coaster. Oh man, the ending is something I will NEVER forget. It made me cry so much, like it is so unbelievable. This anime is a must watch.

One anime that i'm watching right now has a potential to be one of my favorites its called No Game No Life its on episode 8 and its getting so much better!!

Oh, and my least favorite anime is Mirai Nikki, obsolutely HORRBLE ending and the whole series had something that was missing. I can't tell what it was. I have spoken to many people who agree on the series. That Yandere is hot as balls, but the company that did the series screwed up BIG time
ne0tas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2014, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

*sigh*

https://www.d-series.org/forums/enter...me-your-d.html
Old 05-29-2014, 06:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

Animoos is so kawii.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdougynutty View Post
Beat me to it

I used to try to bump that thread occasionally, but it pretty much died.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in