kinectless xbox one model. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default kinectless xbox one model.

i was visiting a forum i used to frequent for modding games and i found this, i dont own an xbox one yet and i have been thinking i will get one here soon but now i definitely will. starting june 9th you can buy an xbox one for $399 minus the kinect which i dont want anyways (but may eventually get one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_NLK-jEDGc

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alicia Aemisegger

Last edited by Blu3; 05-16-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2014, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Flip It's a JDM Star Bitches....Flip It's a JDM Star Bitches....Flip It's a JDM Star Bitches....Flip It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Flip

Or you can buy my xbox one for 399$. Comes with Kinnect and COD ghosts. only used 15 days. ........ Sorry I had to

Flip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2014, 03:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Im not really into buying used electronics no matter what, do you have a receipt for it? If im able to warranty it if it breaks then maybe I will buy it

Alicia Aemisegger
Old 05-17-2014, 05:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Flip It's a JDM Star Bitches....Flip It's a JDM Star Bitches....Flip It's a JDM Star Bitches....Flip It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Flip

Yeah I do somewhere.... The serial number hasn't been registered yet, so Microsoft will warranty it I think. I'm going to call Microsoft and ask if it is under warranty if I register it, or whoever buys it registers it.

Flip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2014, 06:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

where did you buy it? let me know what microsoft says and maybe i will buy it, does it have the original box still and everything that came with the xbox?

Alicia Aemisegger
Old 05-17-2014, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

Take it to PM, geez...

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2014, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

If I decide to buy it I will be sure to reply to him in a pm or his for sale thread, since he brought it up I figured I might as well ask questions

Alicia Aemisegger
Old 05-19-2014, 03:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
セックス大好き

Rep Power: 43 moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

IIRC the xbox one REQUIRES kinect. You cant get it without it im pretty sure.

1993 240sx Coupe * GONE * Farewell old friend..

1992 240sx Coupe * Awaiting 1JZ-GTE * New Drift Build

199X 240sx RHD 3S-GE 6MT * On-the-back-burner * Track Car Project

Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops
moss500berg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2014, 05:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss500berg View Post
IIRC the xbox one REQUIRES kinect. You cant get it without it im pretty sure.
Did you read my first post or watch the video? starting june 9th you can buy the xbox one without the kinect which equals 100$ savings on the system, so im assuiming it works without it

Alicia Aemisegger
Old 05-19-2014, 08:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Red-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Yeah the Kinectless Xbox one is official they've had an ad on the 360
Dashboard for the past week.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 05-19-2014, 09:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11

Rep Power: 28 shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shoebox_civic

desperate ploy by MS is desperate, they're getting killed by the cheaper and more powerful PS4
90 Skyline GT-R - HKS Drager exhaust, RSR downpipe, metal wheel turbos
shoebox_civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2014, 09:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebox_civic View Post
desperate ploy by MS is desperate, they're getting killed by the cheaper and more powerful PS4
Agreed. Now, If only there were games to play.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2014, 10:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Yeah I am waiting a bit to see more games come out for both before I decide, but the move to not require a gold connection and kinect makes me lean a bit toward the xbox again.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
Yeah I am waiting a bit to see more games come out for both before I decide, but the move to not require a gold connection and kinect makes me lean a bit toward the xbox again.
ya thats nice for people who dont play live so therefore dont need xbl to sign into netflix, but why own an xbox and not play games? also i dont understand why people hate paying for live, i have had xbl for the past 6 years without interruption, its 60$ a year which equals 5$ a month.

Quote:
it may be desperate but you watch it will draw in a lot of customers,who knows maybe they had this planned out from the beginning you know kind of like the password jdm going out of business sale that never went out of business.

Alicia Aemisegger
Old 05-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

so i also just found out that in june the xbox one will support external hard drives that are usb 3.0 and 256gb or bigger, a 1tb external hd is about 70 $ so this is a pretty awesome feature

Alicia Aemisegger
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in