FFX HD - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 04:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default FFX HD

Final fantasy X HD was released yesterday, of course I per ordered but the game is fkn amazing....per order bonus was the case that's a book with awesome art work...200+ hours of game play wattttt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Why the hek you driving over 4k rpms? What are you, a street racer? LOL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sheasekhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2014, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

Impossible to win first game of blitzball ...off to get more powerful aeons

Quote:
Old 03-20-2014, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

I always win the first game, just score and after that keep passing to anyone open before people get too close. I still play this on my PS2 emulator.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2014, 03:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Couldn't figure how to pass....any way I just made it down the long dirt road to the albehet market

Quote:
Old 03-20-2014, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5FTJxfV3pc
Yeah...
Old 03-20-2014, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

On my way to buy it!

Wait a minute, I gave my PS3 to my little brother...

SON OF A BITCH!

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2014, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Ps3 or vita?

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Both

Quote:
Old 03-20-2014, 04:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
Both
I was thinking about picking this up.
I love 7 to death, play it so any times.
Then 8 came out and it was ok but just didn't do it for me. 9 I stop playing and then pick back up at 13 when I had an Xbox and half way through I couldn't do it. It dry out.

Bit how is this one?
I might pick it up tomorrow. I gotta got to pick up me preorder of infamous .

. RIP

Old 03-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

There's a reason they only remade 1 ff in HD...10 is by far the best ff ever made or to be made

Quote:
Old 03-20-2014, 06:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
There's a reason they only remade 1 ff in HD...10 is by far the best ff ever made or to be made
FFX was great, but FF7 is still the best IMHO.

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2014, 07:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Well damn guys I picked it up lol.

My son hand some money saved up and wanted a game so I said let's go and he got him donkey kong for his 3ds and I got the this for the vita

. RIP

Old 03-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAY View Post
FFX was great, but FF7 is still the best IMHO.

Yes the best there ever will be.
And I'll man up. I did have a tear when she got killed.
What was her name aerial or something.

. RIP

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in