Accident update - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2014, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 11 uptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default Accident update

worked things out with the adjuster and finally got the crx to the bodyshop. im getting the whole car redone for what im getting for the front end damage. sunroof delete and spare tire well rust repair included.
uptownsamcv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

What this the accident in the parking lot with the blind lady?
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2014, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Nice how much is it going to cost insurance to repair? I was rear ended in my 96 coupe and they are giving 3700 for the car and I bought a way cleaner 99 sedan for 4000 so I'm happy

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -

Alicia Aemisegger
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2014, 04:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 11 uptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to all

the payout is a bit over $2,000 only $1,900 to get the whole body restored.

I GOT DA HOOKUP !!!!

I actually missed out on 3 CRX shells cause the adjuster took 5 weeks to finally get to me. but im glad im getting my car fixed though its got a lot of ride left in it..

Last edited by uptownsamcv; 01-03-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Ya I wish I could fix mine cheap I would have kept it but the sedan is probably 10 times nicer with sunroof, cruise, better paint and painted fenders plus the 4 doors lol.

Alicia Aemisegger
Old 01-04-2014, 09:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

I'm surprised they didn't total it! But glad you're getting your baby repaired...and then some!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

he said the value was surprisingly high on it. I told him to just get the estimate down to were its a bit under 80% of value. that way its not a total loss and ill take care of the rest of the cost.(his estimate was $3,000 for repair with OEM parts). he was able to get it down with non OEM parts. ill have money left over once the car is done...
Old 01-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 24 HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Mine was totaled, and they said it would retain a clean title if I took their check minus the $400 salvage value. Maybe she had the hots for me, lol. It's always nice when an accident doesn't completely screw up your life.
HiProfile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2014, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

what screwed me up was cutting my left thumb so deep I needed surgery to reattach the tendon! so fixing the car became a better option than getting a shell. my arm is in a cast and my job wont let me return till doctor clears me. luckily I have like a months worth of vacation Time and sick time....
Old 09-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

This body shop is the worst. I dropped the car off early january and it's September and I'm still waiting. This idiot said the parts are hard to find and I easily found them at local salvage yards and some online. My brother brings him a ton of business so he got the dude to cut $500 off the price...

Oh yeah and my lawyer got me a settlement $5,780.00

Last edited by uptownsamcv; 09-01-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 04:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

i got the car back from the body shop but had to bring it back. looks like they rushed it and the car has been there a year, interior and engine bay are dirty as hell and the hood latch isn't catching right..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0862[1].jpg
Views:	132
Size:	352.5 KB
ID:	79002   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0864[1].jpg
Views:	137
Size:	392.7 KB
ID:	79010   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0867[1].jpg
Views:	135
Size:	391.0 KB
ID:	79018  

Last edited by uptownsamcv; 12-23-2014 at 04:10 AM.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Sorry to hear that, one of my biggest pet peeves, taking something in to get work done, bring it home, it is not done. Hope they get you taken care of.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2014, 07:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to colelmt

jeez a year.... lazy shop...?

D16Z6

EJ255

colelmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2014, 08:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

At least the paint job looks MONEY!
Old 12-23-2014, 08:19 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Right? I want mine that clean some day too. Still sucks about the shop.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2014, 10:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Probably the cleanest crx I have ever seen, what exactly looks to be rushed?

Alicia Aemisegger
Old 12-23-2014, 10:22 AM   #17 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

Quote:
Originally Posted by uptownsamcv View Post
he said the value was surprisingly high on it. I told him to just get the estimate down to were its a bit under 80% of value. that way its not a total loss and ill take care of the rest of the cost.(his estimate was $3,000 for repair with OEM parts). he was able to get it down with non OEM parts. ill have money left over once the car is done...
my dude came out, lifted the car cover, deemed it totaled and left.

1100$ for a bumper, fender, headlight, and fog light.....USED.
1000$ just in labor. car was worth "less than the price of repair"

how did you get that lucky?
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 17 cticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cticknor666

Holy shit man it looks great!! Glad it wasn't totaled!
cticknor666 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2014, 06:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

I hate to see accidents. However in some cases, it does work out better for people in the end. It does suck to have to go through a stressful time(esp for car enthusiasts), but yours looks nice man. Glad you are okay and the car wasn't too far gone!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in