Being American - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2013, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default Being American

As far as I am concerned. These people are more "American" than most, to me.

Fuck the Police. Seriously.

You pay for them. Yet we let them tell us we can't live out lives.

The only reason to live is to do things that make you happy. That's why we all risk getting arrested to go 100+ in a turbo Civic.

We need our Free country back.

My dad and my Uncle did this in their youth.

Why can't I.

Russia is more Free than the USA.

Good for these guys.
TheToaster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Dafuq you talkin about man?

These guys are the black american equivalent of Arab drifters. Looks cool when it works, no so much when they fuck up and body parts are flying everywhere. I say the same for any jackass, member here or not, that does 100+ on city streets.

Then you make these ignorant ass comments about "fuck the police" and "we need our country back". What point are you trying to make? You think fucktards like that should be openly allowed to do that kind of shit on public streets??

Go to Russia I guess?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Congrats OP you and your post have earned this

ogdougynutty is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

^^^bahahahaha Rep!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 23 jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to jvtec8k Send a message via AIM to jvtec8k Send a message via Yahoo to jvtec8k Send a message via Skype™ to jvtec8k

I see your point on this, but that's freakin' amazing wheelies right there. I want to buy me one

11.7 119mph 2013 Ebay turbo 18psi
11.0 125mph 2014 23" M&h slipping clutch
10.8 132mph 2015 clutch slipped 418whp E85
10.4 150mph 2017 62mm D16 D2b

Insta: jvtec8k

jvtec8k is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 EGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

(Facepalm) You just had to lol. I know what you mean. Its people like this (and our parents) that are the reason why the police tolerates less bullshit.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!

More People Need to Die Anyway.

I doubt there was body parts flying everywhere.

You've never rode a dirtbike? You fall off and get some BooBoos.

Pussies.

Lets move to Russia Dawg. Or The UAE, or Baltimore. Haha

IDK if Yuliya and her parents would be too proud after all they went through to move from Ukraine...

I don't need to be a fag cause my dad was a badass. That's lame logic.

Lets go get some of this:

Old 12-12-2013, 09:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

Can I have the bit of my life I wasted reading this thread, back? OP fail.

Oh, and technically it's the lawmakers telling us how to live, the Police just enforce what they are told to.

By the way, you can do that, you'll just more than likely get in trouble. Based on your ignorant statements, I'm guessing you're in your early 20's, making your parents/uncles probably..... early to mid 40's. Yea, you ever read about Woodstock? Or ANYTHNG in the 70's/80's? That's why they could get away with this, because the cops dropped as much acid as everyone else.

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2013, 09:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

It was mostly a troll post w/ a cool video.

Lol

Inspire some people to go out bust laws and get off their ass and have fun before they die.

Thinkin I don't know what Woodstock is.. Psh

You Ignant!
Old 12-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
セックス大好き

Rep Power: 43 moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

1993 240sx Coupe * GONE * Farewell old friend..

1992 240sx Coupe * Awaiting 1JZ-GTE * New Drift Build

199X 240sx RHD 3S-GE 6MT * On-the-back-burner * Track Car Project

Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops
moss500berg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2013, 09:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Some of us have families that we have to look after. Being a badass is all perception anyways. If you like the attention go and seek it. Just don't bitch about it if you get in trouble. No QQ'ing if you get caught. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

built single cam.

track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

#firstworldproblems

built single cam.

track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #13 (permalink)

Hahahah Yay!

Thread Activity! Lol

I don't get caught, and if I do, I get away!

Doin' Badass Deeds on the Daily!

Question Authority!!!
Old 12-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 7 mitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regular

That hill climb competition video is badass.
mitchwbr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....

America isn't perfect, but i wouldn't live in any other country. God Bless Merica!!! As for that hill climbing video, that just shows what happens with a surplus of money and way too much free time. I'm jealous.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchwbr View Post
That hill climb competition video is badass.
Right!?

Thank you!

Feel Free to add more Badass Shit!
Old 12-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

... You must have found a way to replace all the blood in your body with liquer if any of that intrest you.......you ever shot a machine gun on peyote, fkn badass man...almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits

Quote:
Why the hek you driving over 4k rpms? What are you, a street racer? LOL
sheasekhatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
... You must have found a way to replace all the blood in your body with liquer if any of that intrest you.......you ever shot a machine gun on peyote, fkn badass man...almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
You sir, have won at life. Thank you for being American.

SIG'D

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #19 (permalink)

More Badassness!

This thread is some Entertainment right here..

You Ever took Acid and Did a 100MPH+ burnout/understeer around a sweeping corner while holding eye contact with your friend!

SupA!

Last edited by TheToaster; 12-12-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 jon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the community

I love Action Figure Therapy.
jon_akers is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in