I just did the (ASL COVER) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2013, 11:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch
Default I just did the (ASL COVER)

of Johnny Cash " I walk the line"

Enjoy this video people!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

37 people check this out and no comments on this?.....Interesting.

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slowturbocx

That's neat! That's something I wish I could do
Old 12-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowturbocx View Post
That's neat! That's something I wish I could do
Thanks buddy, Well you could do this if you learn ASL then you'll be able to pull it off like this.

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

That's cool. My wife knows quite a bit of asl. A woman she takes care of is deaf watching them talk is mind blowing. She has tried to show me over the years, it's very tough. I'd say it's harder to learn than English and they say English is the hardest to learn.
Mediumrarechicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
That's cool. My wife knows quite a bit of asl. A woman she takes care of is deaf watching them talk is mind blowing. She has tried to show me over the years, it's very tough. I'd say it's harder to learn than English and they say English is the hardest to learn.
That's pretty awesome, You should learn ASL it's easy but it surely takes some time to learn the ASL. I can't argue with you on English because I know my English isn't that great, It's because I use ASL more than English and I've been make fun of my grammars and been told learn how to use proper grammar/english. I tried to explain those douches why I'm not good with English but they seems don't care and still making fun of me. Well that's fine with me tho.

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-09-2013, 03:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Right on bro!

Its hella easy for people to run their mouth's when they havent walked in your shoes.

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliLegal View Post
Right on bro!

Its hella easy for people to run their mouth's when they havent walked in your shoes.
Thanks bro!!

Yeah I couldn't agree more, It kinda sucks when they do, They will understand how it feel when they walked in my shoes.

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

ASL is not really difficult to learn. The hand motions basically describe the word (if that makes sense). So for someone like me just picturing it made it easier to memorize (once again if that makes sense lol)

One of my friends in high school was deaf, so i just bought a sign language dictionary and started going word by word. I could hold my own in a conversation if it did not go too fast lol. I have gotten a little rusty since i got out of high school, once the classes clear up I'm going to be taking ASL for my degree ( it counts as a foreign language SCORE!!)

But great work on the video doug, really cool to see that, plus the added benefit of Johnny Cash.
ogdougynutty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdougynutty View Post
ASL is not really difficult to learn. The hand motions basically describe the word (if that makes sense). So for someone like me just picturing it made it easier to memorize (once again if that makes sense lol)

One of my friends in high school was deaf, so i just bought a sign language dictionary and started going word by word. I could hold my own in a conversation if it did not go too fast lol. I have gotten a little rusty since i got out of high school, once the classes clear up I'm going to be taking ASL for my degree ( it counts as a foreign language SCORE!!)

But great work on the video doug, really cool to see that, plus the added benefit of Johnny Cash.
LoL it's not difficult for me because my family's deaf and it's making us easier to learn the ASL, Went to deaf school and graduated from deaf school. Yes you're right It's like almost all of Hand motions describe the words. It does make sense lol.

Haha yeah some people having a problem by not going too fast, Some of people are learning to ASL and I usually go bit slow for them to understand me easy, Sometime people signs ASL fast and I will talk to them like I do with my family like signs fast. Haha Few of my friends are rusty with signs because we don't hang out that much. That would be awesome once you cleared up your classes to take a ASL class for your degree, Are you going for interpreter? If you do and you would be making good money from doing interpreter. Learning foreign languages would be hard lol.

Much appreciate it! Yes Johnny Cash are pretty good music and I might as well make another ASL cover of Johnny Cash, maybe something different. I'll look at different song to see if I'm able to do the ASL cover it.

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-10-2013, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

fuck yeah doug!
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 jpciii is obviously a regularjpciii is obviously a regularjpciii is obviously a regularjpciii is obviously a regularjpciii is obviously a regularjpciii is obviously a regularjpciii is obviously a regularjpciii is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

You should play a little air guitar in those long sections of the song where there are no lyrics and it's just Johnny strumming on his guitar. Not all the time, but just enough to show what is going on musically in the song.... or maybe that's a lame idea, I dunno...

Last edited by jpciii; 12-10-2013 at 09:00 AM.
jpciii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
fuck yeah doug!
Thanks buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpciii View Post
You should play a little air guitar in those long sections of the song where there are no lyrics and it's just Johnny strumming on his guitar. Not all the time, but just enough to show what is going on musically in the song.... or maybe that's a lame idea, I dunno...
LoL yeah I was thinking of doing that but idk if it would look good or look dumb while I'm doing a air guitar while there's no lyrics but I'll keep that on my mind for other song if I ever find good one!

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Did another one..

My kanjozoku project

Old 01-03-2014, 07:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Dougie your a true inspiration mane!
TomT8499 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2014, 06:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT8499 View Post
Dougie your a true inspiration mane!
Thank you sir!

My kanjozoku project

Old 02-19-2014, 11:40 AM   #17 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

So I made another song Wicked Game "The Weekend"

My kanjozoku project

Old 02-19-2014, 11:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Damn Dougie bad ass always makin' new vids.
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 02:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79hilux90crx View Post
Damn Dougie bad ass always makin' new vids.
Thanks bro! I do the new videos just when I can have the Laptop with me. It's y friend's so it might be once a while for me to make a new videos.

My kanjozoku project

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in