XBox ONE comes out tonight - who will be standing in line..? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 08:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default XBox ONE comes out tonight - who will be standing in line..?

I Pre-orderd mine several months ago but i'm not sure i will be getting it tonight...

I have the cash but it's a lot to drop on a game system, at least to me it is...

Then again it doe's do a lot of cool things, you can hook it up to cable and not need a box and all you have to do is tell it what channel you want... The graffix in the games looks to be pretty good as well...

I also pre-ordered Ghosts and may Pre-order Titan Fall, that shit looks fun as hell...

Anyone picking one up tonight..?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 08:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Nah, I'm gonna wait. I'm going for PS4 but it's the same with the Xbox. Both are likely to have some bugs I'd rather not deal with. I'll get one next year. Besides, most of the current games you can still get on PS3/360.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

speaking about games, i wonder if you can play 360 games on it..?

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 11-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11

Rep Power: 28 shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shoebox_civic

you can't.

IMO, the PS4 is a no brainer - it's got the same type of graphics core as the xbone, but 18 of them instead of 12.... AND it costs $100 less.
90 Skyline GT-R - HKS Drager exhaust, RSR downpipe, metal wheel turbos
shoebox_civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2013, 08:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

aren't they both $500..?

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 11-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 28 shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....

PS4 is 399
Old 11-21-2013, 08:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

ahhh, but it doesn't play Blueray anymore...

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 11-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door View Post
ahhh, but it doesn't play Blueray anymore...
yeah it does, just doesn't do 3D blu-ray at launch
Old 11-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

ps4 no doubt.
be buying one in the next 3 months
Old 11-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

just got home, ended up getting an xtra controller... stood in line almost 4 hours...

they also had give a ways... i got three t-shirts, dog tags, a bouncy ball that flashes green, pizza, mtn dew, bottles of water lol and more

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 11-22-2013, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

sweet! let us know how it works out for ya.
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2013, 02:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

^^^ it's on ebay lol

i really cant afford to keep it... when i pre-ordered it way back when i was making money...

now, not so much

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 11-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 gzes will become famous soon enoughgzes will become famous soon enoughgzes will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Nice lol. If I get anything it'd be ps4 but I'm more into making money not spending it lol
gzes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2013, 08:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

I'll tell you who will be standing in line... The tools... the tooooollllss!!! lol

I'm waiting for a few good reasons:

-first gen problems ex. xbox360, PS4
-title price and availability people that get it today will still have to wait for new titles while paying top dollar for the ones that released with it.
-hardware price drop
-Pirate copies feasible

next year when the price drops there will be much more titles available at a lower price. hopefully any issues with the first gen consoles will be addressed. The longer you wait the better the chance to pirate the games . Also in my case only my daughter will be older allowing me to actually play video games again, I have at least 5 big title games I haven't touched yet. I waited a year to buy my 360 and the first one I got RROD on me. the second one got banned for piracy lol. My3rd & 4th going strong, i got 3rd & 4th brand new for the price of one lol.

Last edited by NeonPinHead; 11-22-2013 at 08:58 AM.
NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Glad you survived the chaos. Let us know how it is.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2013, 01:19 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Whats up with new consoles not playing old games? I think they will make more money not to mention its convenient for the buyer. I know that the companies make more money on the games than in the consoles it self but common now.

I remember people waiting on lines to get the Xbox 360 and PS 3 when they came out new later to being dealing with all the bugs issues. I'm with the majority, I rather wait chances are it will be cheaper then and so will the new games. Whats the difference between the two anyway?
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2013, 01:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Ive already read about people opening their consoles to find them with 6" in scratches or deep gouges in the case or that the blu ray player makes some horrific noise and doesnt play games, no thanks i will wait till probably next july or something

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -

Alicia Aemisegger
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

hopefully the majority is fine...

even brand new cars have flaws...

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Old 11-23-2013, 06:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door View Post
hopefully the majority is fine...

even brand new cars have flaws...
Thats why you wont catch me buying a brand spanking new car, i wait till everyone else wastes their time and money so i can see if its worth it or not, newest car i will ever buy would be 2 years old a console i will wait 6 months to a year

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -

Alicia Aemisegger
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

newest car i have is an 03 TL-s lol

i may sell it and get a 96 ex-cab Tacoma...

10/3/1945-6/16/2007

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in