just my luck - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 11 uptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default just my luck

just got into a wreck with the crx today. lady in a mustang pulled right in front of me. cops gave her 3 tickets

its not realy as bad as it looks though....
uptownsamcv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

aw fuck, dude... i would have beaten her into a pulp.

seems fixable, though.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

theotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Not as bad as it looks?

That poor rex!!!!!!!
theotherchris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 11 uptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to all

the worst of the damage is the upper radiator support will need some pulling. it wasn't too hard of a hit.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

shitty deal. you probably dont have collision insurance? whats her 3 tickets for
sohc_turbo4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I don't have collision on it. the cop wouldn't tell me what she was cited for but its definitely for running a stop sign and her expired tag......
Old 11-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

sucks. Whenever my radiator support gets tweaked I always sell the car because the body panels never line up the same. I got the same deal going on on my current cars. front end tweaked a bit and looks fine to others but I can always spot imperfections. with our little hondas accidents suck big time
Old 11-11-2013, 03:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Is your bumper support modified?

Guessing it snapped the 4 bolts that hold the bumper on?

Anyway, sorry man, that sucks :/

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2013, 06:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Hey bro your Ok, is what counts. A car can be replaced.

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2013, 05:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

heres a an under hood pic. the chasis itself didn't seem to get bent mainly just removable panels. I was only going about 15 mph.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

You're right, it's not as bad as it looks. Actually, the Mustang will probably cost more to fix than yours. LOL! What, a new hood/core support/radiator/misc lines/ maybe an I/C? Any damage to the headlamps/corner lamps?
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 DeelocEG95 has been punished by the users of d-series.org
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8killaz View Post
sucks. Whenever my radiator support gets tweaked I always sell the car because the body panels never line up the same. I got the same deal going on on my current cars. front end tweaked a bit and looks fine to others but I can always spot imperfections. with our little hondas accidents suck big time
Yuhp. A guy reversed into mine while it was park asshole left.

She tried to go around u n cut u offat the turn??

Woman .....they just shouldnt drive

DeelocEG95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

she just tried going strait after she stopped at the stop sign. she wasn't even paying attention . she didn't realize I was there until I hit her. her car only had damage to door fender and looks like a bent strut or busted upper control arm, im not sure what kind of suspension set up those have. I was actually able to reverse my car and drive it into a parking spot. than I called my job to send someone to come tow me home. the radiator I had in there was brand new, I installed it like 2 or 3 months ago. new oil pan too..
Old 11-12-2013, 09:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

have you contacted her insurance? they will most likely total it. same situation happened with my 88 si crx, they totaled it out and payed me 2800 for it plus i got to keep it for 100. glad youre ok tho. sucks i know i been there....twice.

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2013, 04:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

i have a pair of those same Nike's lol
i hope she has insurance bro... dont let them total that shit out....

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2013, 04:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

idk, maybe this is helpful info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanlessfool View Post
Warning: This is a very long read.

This write up is to assist anyone who has recently been in an accident and will or has had their car declared a total loss. For Vehicle Insurance Companies the reasoning behind declaring a vehicle a total lost is strictly financial and what is good for them, not you.

In my experience I was driving on a freeway interchanged that connected both North and South bound traffic to one West bound lane and a vehicle coming from the North bound direction lane prematurely crossed the solid white line striking me on my driver’s side quarter panel. Quarter panel’s are a crucial part of the vehicle body as it cannot be unbolted and replaced like a door fender or bumper, rather the correct way would be to drill out the spot welds, replacing it, and then spot welding it to the chassis. All this requires time which translates to the Insurance company as money on labor, not to mention parts.

The Insurance Company does not care about your vehicle or parts. They just want what is their’s and that is your payment. Granted when you do need their services, they are reluctant to do so and only to a standard that benefits them meaning the work will get done, but it doesn’t mean it will be done right.

Needless to say my vehicle was declared a total loss. Although yes I knew replacing the panel was going to be expensive, for those of you have had a bent radiator support, bent fender, bent door, we know we can find the OEM parts for it cheap and they are truly not as expensive as the Insurance Company makes it out to be.

After getting my car inspected by the Claims Adjuster, my 94 Honda Accord EX Coupe with 162,331 miles was valued at $4,706.06 and that would be the price I would be given had I chosen to declare my vehicle a total loss and forfeit it. Essentially the way Vehicle Insurance companies work is if when the Claims Adjustor inspects the vehicle and they estimate the percentage of the damage to be more then their Insurance Company allocates, then it’s a loss on their end.

In my case and with my Insurance Company the percentage allotted was 70% of the vehicle’s value which equated to roughly $3,300. I don’t believe all Insurance companies are the same so ask them specifically “What is the percentage allotted before my car is declared a total loss.“ Keep in mind that if I declared my vehicle a total loss and wanted to retain it, all the Insurance Company would give me is $3,891.81, a difference of roughly $600. After a month of fighting the Insurance Company they finally gave in and cut me a check for 70% of the car’s value while allowing me to keep a clean title. It is that percentage mark which draws the line between a salvaged and clean title. As a rebuttal to the Insurance Company state that if they cut you the check, you will no longer be a problem to them and the responsibility of fixing the vehicle falls squarely on you.

Above is the knowledge I have to share with all of you and I hope my experience helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

Best of Luck!

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2013, 05:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

getting rid ofthis car is not an option. I just rebuilt the engine and tranny not to mention all the suspension work. everything works in the car. I was planning to get new front shocks and tires this month before I started doing the body work it needed. (rusted out spare tire well and close off the sunroof) I had this car since 2008 and now that I was getting close to getting everything I wanted done to it some careless idiot runs a stop sign..

Last edited by uptownsamcv; 11-13-2013 at 05:41 AM.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:44 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

glad no one was hurt.

but really damage isnt that bad.

if you do the work yourself it should be too expensive. replace core support, hood, and bumper. oh and radiator.

dont worry about things lining up right. you will be able to make them line up. shims and washers are your friend lol.

we just got done fixing a for ranger that hit a pole straight on,at my dads shop, if we could get that to line up(which we did) then your parts will line up just fine.

still sucks but her insurance should pay for it anyway.

but again glad it wasnt bad.

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I had pain in my right shoulder , left wrist and lower back the next day. shoulder seems a bit better and wrist too. x ray of my back shows anteriolisthesis L5 on on S1 according to the ER doctor. plus I have this nasty bruise..

Old 11-13-2013, 06:56 AM   #20 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Ahhhh Shit..

Wrecked CRX and injuries..

time for a lawyer!
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in