Who's getting GTA V? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default Who's getting GTA V?

I know I am, love me some GTA, been a die hard fan since III. Going back to San Andreas, can play 3 different characters, looks like it's going to be the biggest baddest one yet.

Feel free to discuss, opine, or just generally hate, I don't care, free for all thread, let's talk about some games!

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I AM!!!!!!!! Cant wait for it, then i cant wait for the online part to come out on Oct. 1. That is going to get intense
ogdougynutty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

I will when it comes to PC. The amount of stuff in the trailers is most impressive. Vice City is still the best though.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Ive watched almost every video on youtube. Lol
Love it cant wait to see the car customization. Looks like it will b good ive heared the driving is suppose to b like midnight club so hopefully its better than GTA4 driving

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

00'civic Ex (D16z6 swap)
Vitara/Eagle
ARP studs
Rc 650s
walboro 255 lph
Skunk2 pro series intake mani
Chipped Ecu with P28 base map
Blox stainless 2.5
ACT 6 puck
Fat5s
ramhorn manifold
57 trim turbo
prosport gauges O/P, W/T, F/P Wideband
Tuned on crome
mcdonoughEk00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I always like San Andreas the best, super stoked for Tuesday, San Andreas Pt II! Vice City was pretty good, I played the hell out of that one too

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 dseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to all

If I had a modded xbox or ps3 I would. No comp to run it and no cash for the 360 we have. Hard enough to keep batteries in it. Lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

instagram @theerroneouspenguin
dseriesboulder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

I'm going to get it but I will have to prude it a bit late.

I really like how they incorporated different elements from different games to make a seemingly solid game. The cover system, hunting, driving physics and an economy. I think the trailers displayed all of that really well. I can't wait to play through the story and I hope there is a poop ton of dlc.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Yeah, trailers look pretty awesome, I hope my local GS is doing a midnight release, it's around the corner and I'm usually up later than that anyways. Getting all antsy over here, been looking forward to this for a long time

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
セックス大好き

Rep Power: 43 moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !moss500berg is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I wanna get it. At this current time we have 1 day 8 hrs and 57 minutes until release, according to my Xbox 360 dashboard.

It looks sooooo sick

1993 240sx Coupe * GONE * Farewell old friend..

1992 240sx Coupe * Awaiting 1JZ-GTE * New Drift Build

199X 240sx RHD 3S-GE 6MT * On-the-back-burner * Track Car Project

Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops
moss500berg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

lol, I have a similar countdown in my head, tick tock...as great of a game as it is, getting tired of playing Skyrim...tick tock

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

hell ya boy got em all on PC
sohc_turbo4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 _Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes

I cant fucking wait. But will hold out for PC release

_Jack_Bauer_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11

Rep Power: 28 shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to shoebox_civic

took a half day to pick it up at lunch on tuesday.

I've got a built d15b2 I scored to pull apart and get in my car and its going to have to wait
90 Skyline GT-R - HKS Drager exhaust, RSR downpipe, metal wheel turbos
shoebox_civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Already got my txt I'll be there Monday night to get my copy.
Ps3

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Holy crap...just went down to GS and got my receipt for midnight release pickup and they dropped a bomb, well, a bomb for some: You cannot play the game off the disc, it has to download to the hard drive first and the download is 8GB.

I have plenty of room on my hd, but for those of you that do not, you may want to think twice about getting this. As for picking up at midnight, lol, it will probably be 2am before you can actually play the game

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 28 shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....

yeah, I thought I was being slick and decided to get the digital download off PSN and though it'd DL and unlock at midnight, NOPE

won't even let me start dling until 12:01AM PST.

PST!!1 those fuckers!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Doh! You're east coast too, that just sucks. Hope you have a good copper connection, that is going to be one hell of a dl...

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Noob View Post
Doh! You're east coast too, that just sucks. Hope you have a good copper connection, that is going to be one hell of a dl...
60 mbit fios, it's 38gb
Old 09-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebox_civic View Post
yeah, I thought I was being slick and decided to get the digital download off PSN and though it'd DL and unlock at midnight, NOPE

won't even let me start dling until 12:01AM PST.

PST!!1 those fuckers!
Change your time zone on ps3

my 1996 hatch build in progress

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2013, 11:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dl at 2.6GB....tick tock motherfucker, I wanna play my game!

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in