Who pre ordered the PS4 or bought XBox One? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Who pre ordered the PS4 or bought XBox One?

i preorderd my ps4 and waiting to play COD on it. anyone go with the xbox 1? which one is overall better system with ease to use?
sohc_turbo4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 dseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

We bought ours on reveal day. Got a "launch edition" coming.

Ps4

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

instagram @theerroneouspenguin
dseriesboulder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

First, ordering the first version of anything from microsoft is HUGE mistake. Havent you been around when they drop new hardware? The original xbox or the original 360s ring a bell? Screw that. If I stay with microsoft, which is highly unlikely, I would wait for the second version of the xbox 1. Least then I wont have to deal with (or at least as many, my current slim is down for wifi) replacing it 9 different times, only 8 which are covered under "warranty".

Second, how can we give anything towards ease of use, etc, when the products are not even on the market. There might not be a dumb question, but that one pushes the envelope.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 dseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
First, ordering the first version of anything from microsoft is HUGE mistake. Havent you been around when they drop new hardware? The original xbox or the original 360s ring a bell? Screw that. If I stay with microsoft, which is highly unlikely, I would wait for the second version of the xbox 1. Least then I wont have to deal with (or at least as many, my current slim is down for wifi) replacing it 9 different times, only 8 which are covered under "warranty".

Second, how can we give anything towards ease of use, etc, when the products are not even on the market. There might not be a dumb question, but that one pushes the envelope.
I got the ps4. No xbox in my house.lol.

Old 09-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

You mean you ordered a PS4, not got. Release date isnt till November, iirc..... Assuming Sony can actually deliver in the numbers they are selling based on release info.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 IanGrimmy smells like BoratIanGrimmy smells like BoratIanGrimmy smells like BoratIanGrimmy smells like BoratIanGrimmy smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dseriesboulder View Post
I got the ps4. No xbox in my house.lol.

i could have sworn you were homeless...
Old 09-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 IanGrimmy smells like BoratIanGrimmy smells like BoratIanGrimmy smells like BoratIanGrimmy smells like BoratIanGrimmy smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

but i plan to order the xbox one here this week
Old 09-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanGrimmy View Post
i could have sworn you were homeless...
A. Your a fucking dick for saying that
B. You have a point...dick

Quote:
Why the hek you driving over 4k rpms? What are you, a street racer? LOL
sheasekhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

I am homeless. Nut.on the day they were announced, you wee able to pre order them and pay the full price. Wife bought it for us.

But currently, I am homeless. To bad we can't return urn

Old 09-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 OregonGuy is learning the way of the DOregonGuy is learning the way of the D

xbox one son! with Forza 5
OregonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

ya i used to be on xbox 360 elite.. never had problems guess i dont play enough. but after getting the ps3 i didnt know why i waited so long. so much easier to use IMO. lol miss forza though.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dseriesboulder View Post
I am homeless. Nut.on the day they were announced, you wee able to pre order them and pay the full price. Wife bought it for us.

But currently, I am homeless. To bad we can't return urn

sell it ebay
Old 09-12-2013, 06:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I will be getting an xbox one but im not sure when, im pretty sure i read somewhere they were sold out. Ive had my 360 for 5 years since the 360 before it red ringed on me no problems with this one though, maybe because i upgrade the fans to the wispermax 12 volt fans.

Definetly cant wait for watchdogs and titanfall

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -

Alicia Aemisegger
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Xbox one
89c1vicdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2013, 08:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

Stikn with the ps3 for now, bf4 preordered and going to buy gta5

Quote:
Why the hek you driving over 4k rpms? What are you, a street racer? LOL
sheasekhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2013, 09:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Both preordered and ready to go.

Dave_P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Both the PS3 first gen, and the 360 first gen had their fair share of issues. My totally bad ass, reverse compatible PS3, first gen in America, i believe second gen overall, worked great for a while. Now the video card, or the northbridge or something in it over heats after 30min of play. I have opened it and there is no dust. Just fucking frustrating. The 360 have the red ring of death.

Like wise, I would NEVER buy the first gen of any new car, ESPECIALLY if it has a new power plant. You wait a year or two for the bugs to be worked out.

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliLegal View Post
Both the PS3 first gen, and the 360 first gen had their fair share of issues. My totally bad ass, reverse compatible PS3, first gen in America, i believe second gen overall, worked great for a while. Now the video card, or the northbridge or something in it over heats after 30min of play. I have opened it and there is no dust. Just fucking frustrating. The 360 have the red ring of death.

Like wise, I would NEVER buy the first gen of any new car, ESPECIALLY if it has a new power plant. You wait a year or two for the bugs to be worked out.
Yep thats how i see it to, but since i have a good job now i might buy a first gen, before i was only like 15 when the 360 came out and parents couldnt buy it for me so i didnt get one till they had been out a few years.

Even though about buying two and keep one offline incase hackers figure out how to mod it then theprice goes up for consoles that are moddable

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -

Alicia Aemisegger
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_P View Post
Both preordered and ready to go.
baller!

still rmb playing street fighter 2 on the xbox.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Mine will be sold if we are not out.of this slump. But oh well, its just "stuff".

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in