Dad's New EF Hatch! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 EGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Dad's New EF Hatch!

Well ever since I started tinkering with my car, my dad has been looking for either a CRX or an early 90's civic hatchback. He wanted something clean, completely stock and stone cold reliable. After looking at many heaps of junk, he found one today for a great price! $1700 and it was owned by a Japanese lady who was the second owner. I have to say, it's by FAR the cleanest '89 DX hatchback I have ever laid my eyes on inside and out. It's completely original with only 1 small dent and a small patch of oxidation on the hood. I'm not sure who is more excited, him, or I. Anyway, just thought I'd share that we added another Honda to the family.

Those are MSW wheels made by O.Z. I believe. Does anyone know the name of them? I googled MSW 6 spoke and I could not find them. Anyway, he just wants a clean commuter so no upgrades

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

looks clean
robscrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 JerBear is da #1 stunnaJerBear is da #1 stunnaJerBear is da #1 stunnaJerBear is da #1 stunnaJerBear is da #1 stunnaJerBear is da #1 stunnaJerBear is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to JerBear

MORE PICS! I love it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JerBear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2013, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 EGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like Borat

I will ad more pictures later. He plans on detailing the whole car and putting some Bassett Racing wheels on it(:

Old 08-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

damn that's clean!
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2013, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
damn that's clean!
x236346456

clean!

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2013, 05:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

EXACTLY what I'm looking for, esp. if it has working AC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2013, 06:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
EXACTLY what I'm looking for, esp. if it has working AC!
The AC blows so cold
Old 08-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

you're a dick LOL!

Something like that was around me, I'd drop $3k and never think twice about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I need interior shots for me to finish, hurry its already half a stack of nickles......

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 addiction2boost  is accepted as part of the communityaddiction2boost  is accepted as part of the communityaddiction2boost  is accepted as part of the communityaddiction2boost  is accepted as part of the community

Nice find, super clean car

D-series turbo... it's the catholic school girl of engines... it's so innocent and yet so naughty
addiction2boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

psjones13 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
I need interior shots for me to finish, hurry its already half a stack of nickles......
hahaha

DSM Small 16g - 10:1 cr d16z6 - 91 sedan

R.I.P. PatPrimmer
psjones13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Ill trade him my American Racing 15 inch wheels and new tires for those wheels and tires!

1991 Civic Si 335,000 miles

The engine doesnt matter. Its small, it pulls, and when it makes noise I advance forward.
2010 Fusion Hybrid
2005 Honda Shadow Aero
2004 Honda XR50 (88cc)
2003 Toyota Tundra TRD
1965 Honda CT-200
2000redCIVICsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in