-Honda Vector Artwork- - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 EJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ6Civic27
Default -Honda Vector Artwork-

Been working in Illustrator for some time now, and decided to do some vector work. Here's a some of my work so far. It's only cars...but hey.... This is a car website, right?

I'm working on more as we speak, but it's all being done in my spare time (and at work when I have down time...). Comments, thoughts, crits all wellcome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a6 Cam/z6 intake manifold/full header back exhaust
Spider RPM tune/3500rpm launch/7200 fuel cut/NGK AFX Wideband

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by EJ6Civic27; 06-27-2013 at 07:00 AM.
EJ6Civic27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2013, 07:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 bee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Looks great.
bee_afraid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

I dig it!

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2013, 03:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 EJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to all

Thanks guys. Once I get caught up on my 'to-do' list in Illustrator, I might start taking requests do to DSO members cars.

Old 05-30-2013, 03:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gus
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Gus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

If you have time to lean you have time to clean!!!

Looks good!!
Old 05-30-2013, 06:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
If you have time to lean you have time to clean!!
lol wha?

Old 06-04-2013, 06:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Added another, guys. I know the rims look funny, but...that's how they are to the T in the reference image I used (and that was provided for me. It's a TeamSolCal members car).

Old 06-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #8 (permalink)

Nice. The angle on the CRZ is nice. these would be awesome for signatures.
00 LX Seadn D16y8 : CURRENT
Still have full OBD2 B20 Swap collecting Dust
B20Bp8R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

werrddd, Now do the hatchies!!!!

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Added more to the first post. I know not many are following this thread, but...I'm still sharing my work anyways. lol

Old 06-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Thats neat! I dig it. Keep it up my man.
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

This is awesome! Need a 1991 Civic Si Hatch in Tahitian grean Pearl....or...teal. Like the one pictured....oh the sexy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic.jpg
Views:	1691
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	44721  

1991 Civic Si 335,000 miles

The engine doesnt matter. Its small, it pulls, and when it makes noise I advance forward.
2010 Fusion Hybrid
2005 Honda Shadow Aero
2004 Honda XR50 (88cc)
2003 Toyota Tundra TRD
1965 Honda CT-200
2000redCIVICsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Oh man, please do my CRX!

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

LOVE ITí!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1camLOVE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

zero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

When you get a chance a black crx would be awesome!
#1 Sedan Hater
zero183 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

My Domani will be a good one for u to do since u don't come across it everyday. Na saying?

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

I've always like Vector art but I gravitated towards pixel art.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #18 (permalink)

I miss doing this kinda stuff. I havent had Illustrator since I sold my old Mac. Need to get back into this. Your work looks good man. Have you thought about doing one and then over laying it on the original picture. I used to do that with portraits. It come out interesting in some cases. It really depends on the simplicity of the original photo. A car in a giant parking lot with a clear blue sky and a definitive horizon line for example. Then over lay like a gradient filter.
00 LX Seadn D16y8 : CURRENT
Still have full OBD2 B20 Swap collecting Dust
B20Bp8R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in