Photoshop Request - Simple Rim Color Change - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Default Photoshop Request - Simple Rim Color Change

Can one of you guys help me out? Not very photoshop friendly here. Can someone change the color of these wheels to the following:

1. gold with polished lip
2. gloss black with polished lip
3. all gloss black
4. any another suggestions!

thanks guys!

$1 paypal to the first guy who hooks it up!

these are my new wheels(not my car but same color/wheels), just trying to see what other options i may have. thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kudos.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	42138  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mitsuman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....mitsuman is almost there....

OK OK. $5. but they gotta look good!

jeeeez

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Old 05-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

here

[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	gloss black.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	42210   Click image for larger version

Name:	gold.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	42218  
Old 05-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

gloss black
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	gloss balck.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	42226  
Old 05-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

simple transparent overlay. just download paint.net

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Thanks v8killa.

Didn't think about paint! Plus was feeling lazy

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

|
Old 05-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 23 jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to jvtec8k Send a message via AIM to jvtec8k Send a message via Yahoo to jvtec8k Send a message via Skype™ to jvtec8k

Here's what i got now rep me! Lol. JK no worries just sharing ideas

I think it looks right like this, but do not use a dark gold color or it wouldn't look right

11.7 119mph 2013 Ebay turbo 18psi
11.0 125mph 2014 23" M&h slipping clutch
10.8 132mph 2015 clutch slipped 418whp E85
10.4 150mph 2017 62mm D16 D2b

Insta: jvtec8k

jvtec8k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvtec8k View Post
Here's what i got now rep me! Lol. JK no worries just sharing ideas

I think it looks right like this, but do not use a dark gold color or it wouldn't look right
DONE! thanks

|
Old 05-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Damn, the turquoise rims look hot. Got me thinking now....
On second look, maybe that's a light blue... Whatever they are they're hot!
Old 05-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

I am a fan of gold. That looks legit!
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Thanks man. Ya I love the gold. But my fiance would never go for it. Lol

|
Old 05-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

She'll learn to deal with it. Once its done its done, cant go back HAHAHAHA. Thats how we got two kids ............LMAO!!!
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 23 jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to jvtec8k Send a message via AIM to jvtec8k Send a message via Yahoo to jvtec8k Send a message via Skype™ to jvtec8k

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsuman View Post
Thanks man. Ya I love the gold. But my fiance would never go for it. Lol

Boo! lol. I say you should anyway Nike: Just do it!

11.7 119mph 2013 Ebay turbo 18psi
11.0 125mph 2014 23" M&h slipping clutch
10.8 132mph 2015 clutch slipped 418whp E85
10.4 150mph 2017 62mm D16 D2b

Insta: jvtec8k

jvtec8k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

haha, i would if it was all my car, but since its OURS, even tho i bought it *cough cough*, i have to respect her wishes lol. funny cuz its actually her daily driver. and i am putting money into it... what am i thinking?!

|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in