Xbox one revealed!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 95civic831 is learning the way of the D95civic831 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Xbox one revealed!!!

Here the link to this awesome wired.com article.

Exclusive First Look at Xbox One | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

So bad ass!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

95civic831 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2013, 11:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

I'll admit, I'm a Sony fanboy so I'm quite biased. That said I thought it was crap. I just don't like where the tech is headed. Geared for the casual gamer. I know that's where the money is but it kills me. I couldn't care less about quickly swapping between games, tv, music, blah blah. I'm sure that the PS4 won't be any different. I just miss the purity of the old consoles. It should simply play games.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....

I'm thinking of buying 2 and selling them on Ebay for a premium. Then maybe i'll buy one to actually play
Old 05-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 95civic831 is learning the way of the D95civic831 is learning the way of the D

Just because its geared towards the casual gamer doesn't mean it won't perform any less than an Xbox would.tocme it's still a beast Xbox for all my fps games..now with more gimmicks.

Old 05-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

I'm rocking the old 360. I did have the slim and eventually have another one, but for now there is no reason to buy another one
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

to me it looks like a heaping pile but i will buy one because i love xbox, i cant wait to buy one though

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -

Alicia Aemisegger
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

doesnt impress me, i have a 360 that my friend let me borrow. I think ive turned it on once last month.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I like my 360...I also like my PS3, which plays blu-ray. Now the new xbox will play blu-ray, oh, and it comes with an improved spy device...er, kinect. And it's not going to be backwards compatible with 360 games.

Surely I will get one eventually. It's going to take a new Elder Scrolls or GTA to get me to buy it tho, so...It might be awhile before I get one lol...

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

freaken stupid.
no used games, no trading or friend swaping.
online being a must.

thats some fails n my book

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

I miss two player split screen.

EDIT*Used to play four player games on 19" CRTs and was happy, now everyone has a huge TV and can't use the damn things.

Last edited by sir_bobos; 05-21-2013 at 06:33 PM.
sir_bobos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Ill just be waiting for a flash for it so I can hack it.

I have three flashed xbox's and I love them.never pay for games just CDs

Once i find the flash (and the damn price goes down) its miiiine!!

Old 05-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_bobos View Post
I miss two player split screen.

EDIT*Used to play four player games on 19" CRTs and was happy, now everyone has a huge TV and can't use the damn things.
This right here lol.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 slowsinglecam smells like Boratslowsinglecam smells like Boratslowsinglecam smells like Boratslowsinglecam smells like Boratslowsinglecam smells like Boratslowsinglecam smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6 View Post
freaken stupid.
online being a must.

X2. To many gimmicks. Just want to play games on it. Mite be done with the whole gaming thing. Its gone so down hill over the years. Im really starting to think that there will be another video game crash like back in the 80's.

slowsinglecam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

I'll buy both, the ps4 and the new xbox. They cost peanuts if you actually think about what they offer. Fuck the fanboy bullshit, leave it to the kids.

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 03:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6 View Post
freaken stupid.
online being a must.

Microsoft said they will support used games. There is too big of a market for used games sales to stop now. How they'll do it is not yet clear, but for sure the "ONE" is not going to end this trend.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanInFlipFlops View Post
Microsoft said they will support used games. There is too big of a market for used games sales to stop now. How they'll do it is not yet clear, but for sure the "ONE" is not going to end this trend.
they said used game but your need a new code to play it. so thats worse then buying a used game and needing an online pass.
and they said somthing about only getting ms points only for used games.

and this stops ypi from brig a game to a friends house since they will need internet and a code just to play an offline game.

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 jabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatness

Xbox One Announcement - Abridged Version (VideoGamer.com) - YouTube
jabberwock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

TV!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

Last edited by BiggieBert; 05-23-2013 at 06:30 AM.
BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 06:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

If all this talk about needing a code and the internet to play a used game.......LAME! I'm not gonna buy that shit. Maybe its time to grow up and ditch the video game mess?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 06:33 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!
wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Nah, don't leave gaming all together; just stick with the simpler machines and resist the new technology. We still have an original Nintendo that we play Contra on our huge-ass TV; beats the hell out of playing on a 23" screen.

And Duck Hunt is better on a big screen too... smart-ass dog laughing at me!!!

1985 4Runner: 22RE w/ engnbldr head, 261* cam and O/S valves, 5.29 gears, Detroit front locker, E-Locker rear, girlfriend-bought 38" tires, 4" AllPro lift, dual t-cases, hi steer and an increasing amount of body damage. But that's what it's for; it's not a Jeep.

Quote:
There's no reason a car built on a Fairmont chassis with a Pinto engine and Lincoln brakes should work this well, but it does!
wakkjobb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in