Black ops 2 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 SohcONthiz is learning the way of the DSohcONthiz is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Black ops 2

Anyone here plays black ops 2, multiplayer or zombies? I am not that good at multiplayer but i consider myself to do well in zombies. I am looking for people that want to have fun playing online. Also would like to play with people that are good at zombies to be more challenging for me. I am not the greatest either but i only go down onces and if i do go down its only in like level 20 and up. Everytime i play with other people they tend to go down in like level 10 and that is just getting bored of not having a good team once in a while. Me and some local friends do pretty well but we have different schedules. I havent play it like in a month but if someone is down i can start playing it again. I can only play after 10:30pm til like 1 or 2am

My xbox gamertag is Xxkill3rpolloxX

:
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2013, 11:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

I played the HELL out of Zombies on the first Black Ops. Got at least lvl 30 on every multiplayer zombies map. I bought BO2 but got really bored really fast. My Tranzit is 39 0r 40 if I recall. I may start playing it again once I get tired of Skyrim...lol

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

I'm about to go buy this since my gf is on this zombie killing thing. Can two people play anything zombie related offline on the same console?
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
I'm about to go buy this since my gf is on this zombie killing thing. Can two people play anything zombie related offline on the same console?
On blackbops 2 yes you can play 4 players without being online

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

my 1996 hatch build in progress

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 559civic_dx View Post
On blackbops 2 yes you can play 4 players without being online

Don't lie, dude. Cause I can be out the door RIGHT NOW to go get that mofo.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
Don't lie, dude. Cause I can be out the door RIGHT NOW to go get that mofo.
Swear

my 1996 hatch build in progress

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

im down for htd
89c1vicdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 SohcONthiz is learning the way of the DSohcONthiz is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89c1vicdx View Post
im down for htd
When? Add me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
I played the HELL out of Zombies on the first Black Ops. Got at least lvl 30 on every multiplayer zombies map. I bought BO2 but got really bored really fast. My Tranzit is 39 0r 40 if I recall. I may start playing it again once I get tired of Skyrim...lol
Add me up whenever you feel like playing it

Last edited by awebb; 04-11-2013 at 06:47 AM.
SohcONthiz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2013, 04:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I dont do the online thing, but I posted up a review of a company who chips 360/PS3 controllers to get the upper edge when playing. Check out product review area.

quick scoping, auto-running, drop, crouch, and jump shots, dual trigger, 3 round burst, fast reloading, auto reloading, auto aiming, auto tracking of enimies, tacticle remapping, battlefield auto-spotting, left cancellation, full user adjustable speeds

http://www.bigshotmodz.com/index.php//ps3-features
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Last edited by Esotericimage; 04-11-2013 at 04:31 AM.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2013, 04:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

"He's modding!" (in nerd voice)

Cheater.......
Old 04-11-2013, 04:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

having an upper edge isnt cheating
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Watch out for this guy, he's a sneaky one.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
having an upper edge isnt cheating
Why do you think ismt cheating? If you have a modded controller that can lock up on enemies, and stuff like that
Old 04-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Sidneyious It's a JDM Star Bitches....Sidneyious It's a JDM Star Bitches....Sidneyious It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
I dont do the online thing, but I posted up a review of a company who chips 360/PS3 controllers to get the upper edge when playing. Check out product review area.

quick scoping, auto-running, drop, crouch, and jump shots, dual trigger, 3 round burst, fast reloading, auto reloading, auto aiming, auto tracking of enimies, tacticle remapping, battlefield auto-spotting, left cancellation, full user adjustable speeds

PS3 Features & Support
yeah thats cheating/modding and a violation of the m$ tos.
Sidneyious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

add me if anyones down for htd x89civicDxx
89c1vicdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 moff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89c1vicdx View Post
add me if anyones down for htd x89civicDxx
ps3 or xbox?
Old 04-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #17 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina

I play Zombies offline whenever my nephew comes over. Pretty fun.
Aquafina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

Ps3. I'm known as capn-failboat
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #19 (permalink)

I play xbox360, Xxkill3rpolloxX
Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

i dont do well on zombies, i have to be picked up OFTEN... lol

gamer tag: x 4Door x

for normal fps on 360...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in