Integra - D series FTW! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 8 Safety_Driver  is slowly gaining respectSafety_Driver  is slowly gaining respectSafety_Driver  is slowly gaining respectSafety_Driver  is slowly gaining respectSafety_Driver  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Integra - D series FTW!

12s - 1/4 mile

Found it on fb
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Integra_d-series.jpg
Views:	2349
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	35401  
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Tegs come with SOHC's in them in JDM land, nothing special

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 8 Safety_Driver  is slowly gaining respectSafety_Driver  is slowly gaining respectSafety_Driver  is slowly gaining respectSafety_Driver  is slowly gaining respectSafety_Driver  is slowly gaining respect

That's what the guys on fb say, but this one came with B-series cos is LHD
I'm still thinking is it Integra or Civic with Integra front end?!?
Old 03-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slowturbocx

It's an integra, the guy was on here for a little bit IIRC
Old 03-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safety_Driver View Post
That's what the guys on fb say, but this one came with B-series cos is LHD
I'm still thinking is it Integra or Civic with Integra front end?!?
Or it could be a Canadian Integra...

All in all, not a hard swap. It's a 12 sec, so some respect there but it's been done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

D17 powered RSX, oh noes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
one grumpy old man

Rep Power: 19 Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

canadian DC's are b series

FARMYARD
10.677 @ 136.54 vitara z6/y8 2013
10.967 @ 129.57 vitara z6/y8 2012
10.437 @ 133.72 vitara a6/y8 2011
10.583 @ 137.00 vitara a6/y8 2010
Darin T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
It's a 12 sec, so some respect there but it's been done.

Respect all the way.
It's interesting how the B-series guys hate on fb...?!?
Old 03-24-2013, 11:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HondaDNA

That car did 11's

BTW: I have a Integra sedan with a D series.

Quote:
Funny enough, Honda did a writeup on how to do that because it is one if the most difficult things to do to...

Last edited by HondaDNA; 03-25-2013 at 12:00 AM.
HondaDNA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 02:08 AM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina

One of the ITR we-todds had an ITR with a mini-me in, and it was rattle canned camo.
Aquafina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 04:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin T View Post
canadian DC's are b series
I could have swore that there was a Canadian DC that sported a D-series but I've been searching since you made that post and I CANNOT for the life of me find anything on it.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slowturbocx

Quote:
I could have swore that there was a Canadian DC that sported a D-series but I've been searching since you made that post and I CANNOT for the life of me find anything on it.
That's because you're getting old. You may be losing your mind. Lol
Old 03-25-2013, 06:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowturbocx View Post
That's because you're getting old. You may be losing your mind. Lol
{Moves closer to the screen to see small text} Nope that can't be it!

Have you checked
today?

Last edited by awebb; 03-25-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safety_Driver View Post
Respect all the way.
It's interesting how the B-series guys hate on fb...?!?
hondatech, facebook, its all the same

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 07:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
LOL, there isnt!

40MPGd15b7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 aznlaoboi315 will become famous soon enoughaznlaoboi315 will become famous soon enoughaznlaoboi315 will become famous soon enough
Default Integra - D series FTW!

I have a single jingle in my teg :P

Name:	ImageUploadedByAG Free1364248313.915465.jpg
Views:	7661
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	35514

Name:	ImageUploadedByAG Free1364248329.301982.jpg
Views:	1195
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	35522

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
2006 Civic Hybrid - Family Grind
aznlaoboi315 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 dj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlaoboi315 View Post
I have a single jingle in my teg :P

Attachment 35514
Attachment 35522

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
You from Jamaica Man..

dj211855 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #18 (permalink)

my buddy has seen it. he said it was amazing and fast!
mcyang87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj211855 View Post
You from Jamaica Mon..

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Yep... No Tegs came with D's up here except first gen's which came with D's all over the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in