Faster than a redneck - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Default Faster than a redneck

R U Faster Than a Redneck?

Pretty cool show. Check it out.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

shows pre fuckin funny hahaa

40MPGd15b7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

I watched it today for the first time.. thankfully it was on a course and not the 1/4!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Watched one earlier with an 18 year old kid driving a Lotus. Said he drove his car to it's fullest potential...My ass, he looked like a noob out there.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....

yea thats the same one I seen today he was a total n00b.. also that dude with the m6..

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 jabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

The GTR spanked ass on that show.
jabberwock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 Z6Ekhatch is starting to learn the ropesZ6Ekhatch is starting to learn the ropesZ6Ekhatch is starting to learn the ropesZ6Ekhatch is starting to learn the ropesZ6Ekhatch is starting to learn the ropesZ6Ekhatch is starting to learn the ropesZ6Ekhatch is starting to learn the ropes

watching it now, seems like a decent show
Z6Ekhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 10:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

The show is fucking stupid and set up.

We'll see what next week holds though.

I've rode in the car that is scheduled to be on next week, even built a few trannys for it before the swaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 05:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 slow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I can't stand the show. Just listening to the redneck guy talk the whole time pisses me off.

Quote:
Why would you wanna put pisswater in a new tranny?
[email protected] 1.9 60ft 1750lbs sedan y7/z6 notec head
stock block y7 265k and counting

[email protected] 1.8 60ft 1655lbs sedan y7/z6 head
vtec locked bisi stage 3 same ol block

Rip Pat Primmer.
slow4doorek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 05:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
The show is fucking stupid and set up.
That's what I was thinking.

From the preview it looks like they've pitted experienced American Iron series drivers dressed up like rednecks in $60-$80k track built or pro-touring cars against $30k imports with novice drivers. Dude with the Camaro even said that he had $60k in parts invested in his car and they're racing "stock looking" E46 M3's and Lotus Exige's?

I call

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 05:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Default Re: Faster than a redneck

I don't care for the redneck part. Kind of annoying. I like watching the egos get shot down. Plus the cars are cool.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Shermjp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 06:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 slow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
they've pitted experienced American Iron series drivers dressed up like rednecks in $60-$80k track built or pro-touring cars against $30k imports with novice drivers.
The cars they have are built out the ass. They are what you would expect to see on the cover of hot rod magazine or popular hot rodding that some old guy spent $80k to have a professional shop to build it so it can sit in his garage and get driven to a car show once a month.
Then the import drivers never get to start on the inside line and the muscle cars are in front and don't give them any room in the turns, and of course a 700hp mustang is going to beat a stock m3 on the straights. The finish line just happens to be at the end of the longest straight on the track too...

Quote:
Why would you wanna put pisswater in a new tranny?
[email protected] 1.9 60ft 1750lbs sedan y7/z6 notec head
stock block y7 265k and counting

[email protected] 1.8 60ft 1655lbs sedan y7/z6 head
vtec locked bisi stage 3 same ol block

Rip Pat Primmer.
slow4doorek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 06:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow4doorek View Post
The cars they have are built out the ass. They are what you would expect to see on the cover of hot rod magazine or popular hot rodding that some old guy spent $80k to have a professional shop to build it so it can sit in his garage and get driven to a car show once a month.
Then the import drivers never get to start on the inside line and the muscle cars are in front and don't give them any room in the turns, and of course a 700hp mustang is going to beat a stock m3 on the straights. The finish line just happens to be at the end of the longest straight on the track too...
Ya, it goes back to that Vette Vs RX-7 arguement. The RX-7 can catch it in the corners but all the Vette has to do is tap his brakes mid corner and walk away from him in the straights, the RX-7 doesn't have the HP to catch up.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 09:26 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
The show is set up.
What show on TV isn't? Beats watching gay ass "reality" shows about swamps, logs, pawn shops, etc, etc. At least the subject matter is entertaining with this show.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Watched the 5 DVR'd showings of it last night. I like the fact that they're having the racing take place in my neck of the woods here in SC. Can you believe someone with an 89 Civic HB (NA from what I could tell) tried to beat the first stage Mustang. LOL! John ended up giving away $20k on two of the three shows, one pot went to the Nissan GTR and the other to a TT Audi wagon that he said was his wife's grocery-getter.
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
MuthaFuckaUppa

Rep Power: 17 CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I like how they pick an import, race against a muscle car, than break out a "muscle car" with fully re-engineered suspension, and etc, and man handle the import.
Has anyone won on that show yet?
Old 03-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CripTofer View Post
I like how they pick an import, race against a muscle car, than break out a "muscle car" with fully re-engineered suspension, and etc, and man handle the import.
Has anyone won on that show yet?
The gtr walked away from the dukes of hazzard guy! Saw that coming as this car walks away from pretty much everything out there in its price rage and stomps on cars 100 grand more than it.

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

i like the show have a couple episodes saved on my dvr. i think its a bit cheesy some of the dialog yet funny at times but the motorsport aspect is awesome.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano

I can't believe the Fortune Auto Civic blew up!

It was totally putting the hurt on too. Made me sad inside.

Then the kid in the STi missed a gear on a crucial corner and blew the race for himself.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

Yeah, he blew the hell out of that motor.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in