My first novice GoPro production with my Lexus IS350 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews
Default My first novice GoPro production with my Lexus IS350

So yeah, I finally had the chance to wrap up my first attempt at video editing using the footage from my Hero3. Footage was taken in Jan on the first sunny Sunday of the year. I haven't quite figured out how to reduce the wind buffeting to a bearable level, so I had the music up in this vid. Got plenty more raw footage to play with, but this is going be it for now. ENJOY!

Comments and suggestions welcome!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

looks good, nice song! Couldn't hear the wind buffeting lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I felt like a dog with my head out the window.

The footage looks clean. Your intro and outros look nice too. I have a bunch of raw footage from this winter, snowboarding, hiking bike rides etc that I have got to put together sometime. What program did you use for editing?
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Default My first novice GoPro production with my Lexus IS350

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougshatch View Post
looks good, nice song! Couldn't hear the wind buffeting lol
Doug I thought you was deaf how you hear the song?
Good vid by the way I kind of want to get a hero3 myself

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

my 1996 hatch build in progress

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2013, 05:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 559civic_dx View Post
Doug I thought you was deaf how you hear the song?
Good vid by the way I kind of want to get a hero3 myself

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah I'm deaf but that doesn't mean I'm 100% completely deaf lmao, With Hearing Aid I can hear pretty good just not the words

My kanjozoku project

Old 03-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....

Yeah, the loud song covered up the wind buffeting. Working on perhaps using an external mic mounted inside the car instead.

Program used was Corel Pro x6
Old 03-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

^haha yeah that's the reason why I couldn't hear the wind buffeting.

It'd b nice to hear the engine/exhaust sound you know?

My kanjozoku project

Old 03-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

White, silver or black

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

^Black.

^^Well, I only have an intake and unless I'm hitting 3k+ you really won't hear it. The wind buffeting covered up any engine/exhaust notes unfortunately. Thing has 4 cats, 2 res, and two mufflers.

Last edited by BLK92_D16; 03-16-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Do some night driving...supposed to be awesome at night...i want a black sooooooo bad

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 10:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

^Yeah, I will have to try that sometime.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

Nice! Id love to drive around with my gopro attached to my outside window but cops will be all over me LOL.
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

^Yeah, cops around here could care less.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in