Formula 1 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 06:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 slow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default Formula 1

Am I the only one counting down the days until the season starts? 2 more weeks and they are starting in Australia! F1 in the US has never been extremely popular and I can never understand why, especially in recent years with DRS and KERS that make passing so much more frequent. Does anybody else follow the whole season, or atleast record a few races?

Quote:
Why would you wanna put pisswater in a new tranny?
[email protected] 1.9 60ft 1750lbs sedan y7/z6 notec head
stock block y7 265k and counting

[email protected] 1.8 60ft 1655lbs sedan y7/z6 head
vtec locked bisi stage 3 same ol block

Rip Pat Primmer.
slow4doorek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

You are not the only one thats excited, but likely one of the few on this forum.

I rarely watch F1 races live due to my schedule, but I always watch them within a few days after the race.

Its one of the few things I still watch on TV.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Owner, Quick & Dirty Racing LLC

Rally Car

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

I'd love it but I don't have cable...

So no F1 for me.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 slow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to all

I always watch them on the dvr too lol qualifying is pretty exciting by itself. On a side note does anybody know which network It's going to be broadcasted on this season? I remember speed channel said it was their last race in Brazil and It's going to a new network. awebb, that sucks about not having cable.

Quote:

Rip Pat Primmer.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

^Eh, it's a choice. I got sick of dealing with Charter making promises and not following through with them, so my wife and I just watch Netflix and other streaming services.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I know what you mean. I think charter doesn't even service my area anymore. We are about switch internet providers at my house because Windstream is horrible.

Quote:

Rip Pat Primmer.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Tards.

Enough live streams on the web if you genuinely want to watch. No excuses.

Counting down the days one by one. Looks promising this year, just like 2012.

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
Enough live streams on the web if you genuinely want to watch. No excuses.
Link?

Have you checked
today?

Old 02-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!

^^^This.

I killed my cable a year or so ago, I do the streaming netflix/hulu/amazon thing.

Rally Car

Race Car

Old 02-28-2013, 11:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

This year is looking to be even more competitive than last year. The lotus chassis is looking good, and kimi knows what he is doing. I also saw perez had a faster time than jenson the last time I checked on the pre season testing...

Quote:

Rip Pat Primmer.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!

Testing times are irrelevant.

I will post links before the race weekend. For redditors, r/f1. You will find links before the races or you can idle on their IRC channel. For races covered by BBC, bbc-player.c_m

Old 02-28-2013, 11:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

What was your old Sig cyanide? I know I've seen you post a thousand times before but I don't remember seeing that one.

Quote:

Rip Pat Primmer.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Sig or avatar? I had this avatar before my current one

Old 02-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I did mean avatar. And that's it lol I always remember names and avatars and I was confused when I saw that lol I've never seen that one before.
And if anyone is interested, the f1 races will be broadcast on nbc and nbc sports in the us.

Quote:

Rip Pat Primmer.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

My roommate used to do Formula BMW in India and one of his old racing buddies is going a demo for merc Jazeman to drive F1 car in Kuala Lumpur | Jazeman

I hope he makes it to F1 so that I can score some pit passes

crx hf racecar build:

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

^^I am planning to make it down for a race at COTA. I used to be stationed at Ft. Hood so I can visit with some old friends at the same time.

Rally Car

Race Car

Old 02-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to freeclowns

I always forget when the racer are and miss them.. F1 is awesome and I love the fact rain does not end the race from the start..
freeclowns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I rarely watch F1 as Speed Channel is 1. Outrageously expensive in this market and 2. 98% garbage since NASCAR bought it, I am not aware of anybody else that broadcasts it (F1). I think the main reason it hasn't taken off here is because many people deem it too boring, they prefer the crash-up derby action that other pro motorsport offers...

Here's a tip though, even if you don't really care for it all that much, go to an F1 race and see it with your own eyes, it is AMAZING! That and WRC, the best pro motorsports in the world!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2013, 08:32 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Looking forward to another great season by Vettel.
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2013, 08:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Noob View Post
I rarely watch F1 as Speed Channel is 1.
F1 isn't on Speed anymore. NBC picked it up now, going to be on NBCsports. The thing that sucks is that NBC didnt get all the announcers to make the switch. Bob Varsha stayed with Speed. But David Hobbs and Steve Matchett are on NBC now and i think Leigh Diffey will be announcing with them (Since he called the Dakar witch is on NBCS now).

Can't wait for the new season
ogdougynutty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in