Playstaion 4(orbis) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Playstaion 4(orbis)

PS4 release date, news and features | TechRadar

Coming soon guys, could someone tech sauvy read the specs and translate what it all means

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Why the hek you driving over 4k rpms? What are you, a street racer? LOL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sheasekhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 the425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

It means-

Orbis sucks, wait for Durango. Twice the RAM

XBL Gamertag: the425th

Quote:
do i drive with my turbo on or no?
the425th is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 10:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

Still speaking japanese man

Quote:
Old 02-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 the425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eaglethe425th is fly like an eagle

Random-access memory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Old 02-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
Still speaking japanese man
Durango is the code name given to the next XBox.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Oh so next gen xbox has a life expectancy of 4 months instead of 3, wow

Quote:
Old 02-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
Oh so next gen xbox has a life expectancy of 4 months instead of 3, wow
What? I am still playing on an Xbox Elite built in 2009 lol... and it's still better than having your whole network hacked, getting your personal information stolen, and having the entire network down for 24 days. lolz

And not getting DLC for Skyrim

And not having mobile device support

The list goes on.

Quote:

Last edited by the425th; 02-20-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

custom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
Durango is the code name given to the next XBox.
Thank you for clearing that up, didn't keep up on the codenames

Quote:
There's two things in life you never want people to know about you...
1. You know how to work on cars.
2. You know how to work on computers.

You my friend are cursed with this info being out in the open.
^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
custom_junky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by the425th View Post
What? I am still playing on an Xbox Elite built in 2009 lol... and it's still better than having your whole network hacked, getting your personal information stolen, and having the entire network down for 24 days. lolz
Valid points...if i had a playstation then, i got mine after and still play online for free still have blu ray, and xbox sells more because ppl have had to buy 4 of them

Quote:
Old 02-20-2013, 11:08 AM   #10 (permalink)

custom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussie

Just got a blu ray player, and to be honest I'm not that impressed

Quote:

^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
Old 02-20-2013, 11:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

Anything you will be able to play on ps4 you will be able to play on the new xbox except the exclusive games on playstation have been geared towards a younger audience. The metal gear franchise has leaned more towards xbox now since their contract is up with sony and they say its easier to develop for xbox. Also forza has tromped grand tourismo every time so unless you want a ps4 to play that one exclusive game that might be worth it... Otherwise look into bungies new project called destiny and you might want to hold out for xbox which will most likely make its debut later this year

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:

And not getting DLC for Skyrim
Argument no longer valid.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
It means-

Orbis sucks, wait for Durango. Twice the RAM

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!

Whats blu-ray? I get all my movies in my apple tv through itunes in hd lol the next gen media IS no media

Old 02-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Durnago is coming standard with blu-ray. And twice the RAM with the new Xbox means that games can be much more detailed.

Quote:
Old 02-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #16 (permalink)

I'm pulling for this:
Ouya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:

^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
Old 02-20-2013, 11:14 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonPinHead View Post
Whats blu-ray? I get all my movies in my apple tv through itunes in hd lol the next gen media IS no media

While I despise all things Apple, Neon is right next gen of media is no media

Quote:

^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
Old 02-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Also, this-

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...ture-of-gaming

Quote:
Old 02-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by custom_junky View Post
Good luck seeing any of the big developers creating games for this just stick with your android phone or tablet. Or you can play angry birds on the roku for less

Old 02-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Taken from first link:

"Sony PS4 Orbis gets 18 Radeon GCN units. Microsoft Xbox Durango makes do with just 12. Elsewhere, Durango will have 8GB of shared DDR3 RAM along with 32MB of superfast ERAM for the GPU and a grand total of 170GB/s of bandwidth.

The PS4, meanwhile, will sport just 4GB of RAM, but it will be of the ultra-quick GDDR5 variety. All told, it's thought Durango will pack a grand total of 1.23 teraflops of raw compute power to Orbis's 1.84 teraflops. Oh, and both are expected to have Blu-ray drives."

Nobody will be jumping ship either way. So expect at least 5 more years of fanboy wars.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.

Last edited by Black91CRXsi; 02-20-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in