Whats your Tax Refund going towards! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 Alston3ptSwish is almost a somebodyAlston3ptSwish is almost a somebodyAlston3ptSwish is almost a somebodyAlston3ptSwish is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Whats your Tax Refund going towards!

Im getting about 600 back. going to an exhaust shop to have stainless full exhaust for my turbo setup, along with getting the d16/s300 dyno tuned finally!

Post your plans with how your going to spend you refund!
Alston3ptSwish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Bills lol. I'm about in debt. Xmas broke me. Happens all the time.
But I'll probably get some rims and tires also since I do need them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. RIP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

My wife and I have been working on reducing debt and building savings so, it'll likely go toward paying down the loan on her CR-V / Savings account.

Our goal is to have the CR-V paid for by mid summer and buy a Minivan next fall.

We did this as a whole "restructuring" finance thing. We had take out a loan on the CR-V to pay for closing costs to refinance our house, with the refinance and auto loan our monthly payments dropped $130...

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

AllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AllMotorDPower

paying my state taxes work does not take out state so i must pay at the end of the year
AllMotorDPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 10:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide
Default Re: Whats your Tax Refund going towards!

Now that I don't owe any taxes, gonna buy whatever it takes to finish this 5spd swap then use the rest on my girls and save what's left.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Bills and a set of new wheels I hope!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllMotorDPower View Post
paying my state taxes work does not take out state so i must pay at the end of the year
Don't worry. I'm doing the same thing. And my CPA office DOES deduct state tax. Franchise tax board still makes me pay more. Stupid sons of bitches. There's a ton of people I know that make WAAAY less money then me and get more refund. I don't get it.... oh well..

I still Love California cuz I don't have to worry about Smog

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

time to buy a house for me!
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 7 nuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunna

Painting my lowlow
And I can haz a ek 4dr *hint

-Pata

Insta: @SNLPWRX
Xbox Gamer Tag: DynamikBREH
95 Civic EG8 R.I.P
98 Civic EJ8 R.I.P
15 WRX STi
nuckles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

Buying blackworks coilovers to replace my eBay. Also buying my wife a jeep
97singlecam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Bills and food.

snm95ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

10-99'ed

hoping i dont have to pay shit after deductions
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Never finishes (TWSS)

Rep Power: 18 Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

im buying a milling machine with mine, last year i bought a lathe with it, and the year before that an 84 cr250. i make sure i get a big return and also make sure not to own any of it by the time i get it. then i buy somthing cool
Old 02-05-2013, 12:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Default Re: Whats your Tax Refund going towards!

Prob some konis...and supplys for a paint job.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

my 1996 hatch build in progress

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 Alston3ptSwish is almost a somebodyAlston3ptSwish is almost a somebodyAlston3ptSwish is almost a somebodyAlston3ptSwish is almost a somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
10-99'ed

hoping i dont have to pay shit after deductions
Yeah i had 2 w2's and 2 1099's. The 2 w2's had me at 1,200 for a refund. the 2 1099's brought me down to 600 : (
Alston3ptSwish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

to pay more taxes....

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

going to use most of it to help pay off school loans!
the little i keep, am not to sure.

stevenarroyo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #18 (permalink)

using most of it to put a d15b vtec in my 95 4dr shell then saving the rest.
gsrteg83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

Savings or possibly an Accord for the wife.
Thursty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 b16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

The bank saving it for rainy day
b16racereg6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in