Warren Zevon tune on a 4 string banjo.... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews
Default Warren Zevon tune on a 4 string banjo....

WolfCryer aka Matt Baumann is a co-manager with my son, helped him get the promotion to where my son is now. Little did I know he played banjo.

WolfCryer - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner (Warren Zevon) - YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

WTF!! 22 views and not a single reply, said something dammit!!! If you like it, don't like it, hate it, just said it!!
My personally I'm more of a hardcore guys so I was waiting on a banjo solo like this guys

Even Steve Martin gets down and dirty!!
Boricuanolgy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Few know Steve Martin is a banjo master.

While I have a soft spot for Bela and his oh so many different ways he can play a banjo, a simple 4 string does me just the same.

What you doing Sunday for breakfast/lunch? I'll be in Hagerstown MD, about 100 miles from you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Few know Steve Martin is a banjo master.

While I have a soft spot for Bela and his oh so many different ways he can play a banjo, a simple 4 string does me just the same.

What you doing Sunday for breakfast/lunch? I'll be in Hagerstown MD, about 100 miles from you.
Saturday the wife works so I have to watch the kids, depending how cold it is, I might take my cylinder out to send it to the machine shop. If you want an EX/SI tranny my local U-Pull it has an EX civic with a 5 speed. I think it would cost you like about $80 if interested. Maybe when the weather gets better and there's a good racing event around my way maybe we can meet and share a burger and a beer!!
Boricuanolgy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2013, 09:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

I'm picking up two trannys so there will be a return trip!

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in