Not sure if I can do this or not. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 07:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

SpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Default Not sure if I can do this or not.

Hey everybody, figured I'd risk it and post this up on here to try and get more likes. Earlier today I decided to create a del Sol page on Facebook. There were all these other like pages for other Hondas but none for the del Sol. So yeah, it would be great if some of you could go to the page and like it for me so I can get the word spread about it. I'm in no way trying to pull people away from DSO in any way what so ever. I just want to start a page on the del Sol on Facebook to share video sand pictures and create a common bond between Honda enthusiasts and del Sol owners. Here is the URL, hope to see some of you on there!

http://www.facebook.com/sol.honda1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S [Project]
1996 Honda Civic CX Hatch [Near stock DD]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pat Primmer R.I.P.
SpoonfedCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

have you seen the new Honda Tuning mag?? Bad ass white Sol on the cover!

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2013, 10:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

SpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
have you seen the new Honda Tuning mag?? Bad ass white Sol on the cover!
Oh my I know!! That machine is an absolute boner fest!

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S [Project]
1996 Honda Civic CX Hatch [Near stock DD]

Pat Primmer R.I.P.
SpoonfedCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 NN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcano
NN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcanoNN4S is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonfedCivic View Post
Hey everybody, figured I'd risk it and post this up on here to try and get more likes. Earlier today I decided to create a del Sol page on Facebook. There were all these other like pages for other Hondas but none for the del Sol. So yeah, it would be great if some of you could go to the page and like it for me so I can get the word spread about it. I'm in no way trying to pull people away from DSO in any way what so ever. I just want to start a page on the del Sol on Facebook to share video sand pictures and create a common bond between Honda enthusiasts and del Sol owners. Here is the URL, hope to see some of you on there!

http://www.facebook.com/sol.honda1
You check out the Sol Society Facebook page?
Old 01-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

that car is the reason i want a del sol now, can't wait to see it in person at the car shows next season.
josekm7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in