Hollywood going Gay? Love Zombie movie!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Default Hollywood going Gay? Love Zombie movie!!

What the hell is going on with Hollywood, it seems Hollywood is getting softer and softer the last couple of years.

I have seen Vampires going the "GAY" way, don't believed me watch Twilight or Vampire Diaries and you will see what I'm talking about. First scary movie that I saw was a Zombie movie and I was hook.

By far one of my scary monsters, why? Cause they are gross, nasty, hardcore, man eating gore machine. Plus through out the years they haven't fuck it up, not even Shawn of the Dead nor Zombieland, you just can't messed up a zombie movie.

That was till I saw this trailer.

What the fuck is going on with Hollywood going fucking "GAY", Leave my fucking Zombies alone. This is the only scary movie you haven't fuck up.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

warm bodies seems kinda cool....

they did something no one has done yet, make a "friendly" zombie!

ps I am a hardcore zombie movie fan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Fags are Gay.
TheToaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

I thought it looked interesting.

crx hf racecar build:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bman200437

lol looks kind of entertaining. I might just have to watch this..

ps die hard zombie fan. I own all of the Resident Evils and zombie land lol

88 civic standard hatch (R.I.P.)

90 civic dx hatch

Quote:
You definetly have a tranny issue and not the kind that makes you want to put on lipstick and womens clothing.
Quote:
first love= honda
second love=hand
third=girl!
bman200437 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Hollywood going gay? Dude, its been gay for a very, very long time.
You know the "casting couch", well it goes for men too.

Check out "I love you Philip Morris", Jim Carrey is super funny in it.

Also, HOLY FUCK did you just imply that Shaun of the Dead was a "bad" zombie movie? because there are very few that can even compare to it. Unless youre only interested in movies with random loud noises that make you jump.

Last edited by Full_Tilt; 12-03-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 red ls View Post
warm bodies seems kinda cool....

they did something no one has done yet, make a "friendly" zombie!

ps I am a hardcore zombie movie fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocramer View Post
I thought it looked interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bman200437 View Post
lol looks kind of entertaining. I might just have to watch this..

ps die hard zombie fan. I own all of the Resident Evils and zombie land lol

Oh no, DSO it's turning gay, WTF!!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 firsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatness

looked interesting to me too, something a little different.

words from a wise man
Quote:
Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
RIP Pat

firsteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2012, 05:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

You must not know many actors, cause literally almost ever actor I've ever met could easily order pass for an Apple Martini kinda fella. And most of the actresses are either the center stage drama queen or they like a little carpet with their stout.

My point is this;

Hollywood's been flaiming for a long time.

As for Warm Bodies, like it's already been said, they're doing something different. I think it actually looked really interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
Check out "I love you Philip Morris", Jim Carrey is super funny in it.
Whereas that movie makes Jack from Will & Grace look like a strong hetero role model, Jim Carrey's character in real life is actually a REALLY amazing person. I think at one time he broke into prison so that he could be with his man.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2012, 06:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 dj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Seen the preview in theater, zombie with love story...my wify want to see it.

dj211855 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
Hollywood going gay?
Also, HOLY FUCK did you just imply that Shaun of the Dead was a "bad" zombie movie? because there are very few that can even compare to it. Unless youre only interested in movies with random loud noises that make you jump.
What I try to imply with Shaun of the Dead and also Zombieland is that even thou they are not what a normal more serious Zombie movie "should" be about, this two movies even thou they have a twist of comedy in them, they are on the top Zombie movie list for a reason. The did the zombie movie justice cause even thou they were funny, they still kept the gore that makes you wanna watch a zombie movie.

"It's not hip-hop, it's electro... prick."
"Can I get any of you cunts a drink?"

Two of my favorites quotes in the movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
You must not know many actors, cause literally almost ever actor I've ever met could easily order pass for an Apple Martini kinda fella. And most of the actresses are either the center stage drama queen or they like a little carpet with their stout.
My point is this;

Hollywood's been flaiming for a long time.

As for Warm Bodies, like it's already been said, they're doing something different. I think it actually looked really interesting.
I know about actors playing some type of gay/homo character,
Will Smith (Six degree of Separation)
Al Pacino (Crusing)
The Rock, Get Shorty 2
Robert Redford, Inside Daisy Clover
Marlon Brando, Reflections in a Golden Eye
William Hurt, Kiss of the Spider Woman
River Phoenix, My Own Private Idaho
Forest Whitaker, The Crying Game
Tom Hanks, Philadelphia
Leonardo DiCaprio, Total Eclipse
Robin Williams, The Birdcage
Greg Kinnear, As Good As It Gets
Matt Damon, The Talented Mr. Ripley
Ed Harris, Julianne Moore and Meryl Streep, The Hours
Hillary Swank, Boys Don't Cry
Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci, Monster
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Mysterious Skin
Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal, Brokeback Mountain
Tracy Morgan, The Longest Yard
Philip Seymour Hoffman, Capote
Sean Penn, James Franco and Emile Hirsch, Milk
Ewan McGregor and Jim Carrey, I Love You Phillip Morris
Julianne Moore and Annette Bening, The Kids Are All Right

And I know the list goes on and on, I wasn't refering to actors playing a gay role, That's part of being an actor, you have to play the character, it was more tours Hollywood taking something traditionally and making be "Gay" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj211855 View Post
Seen the preview in theater, zombie with love story...my wify want to see it.
"my wify want to see it"
That should tell you something right there, don't you think? LOL

I'm more of a hardcore guy when it comes to horror movies, and Zombies and exorcist/paranormal/ghost, evil spirts have always been my favorites.
Last vampire movie I loved and enjoy, 30 Days of Night
Last Wolf Movie I enjoy, Underworld, not all of them thou. also enjoy Silver Bullet
Old 12-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

I was actually referring more toward the personally of the actors themselves not the roles they play.

Even the most hetero actors have somewhat of an effeminate side.

And you forgot Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon and Russell Crow in The Sum of Us.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 05:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 EJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ6Civic27

Two words... Summit Entertainment. They did the original Twilight.

a6 Cam/z6 intake manifold/full header back exhaust
Spider RPM tune/3500rpm launch/7200 fuel cut/NGK AFX Wideband

EJ6Civic27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 ninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagle

what this movie represents besides love, is that there is hope, zombies can be cured!!

otherwise the premise of this movie is corny, doesnt make it gay, by the way?

land of the dead

day of the dead

Return of the living dead movies from part 4 on up are HORRIBLE!!

rave to the grave? i think you need to do some more research boricuanology.

Kissing vampires and homosexuality started with ann rice, yet interview with the vampire is one of the most popular ever made.

Yes hollywood is becoming openly gay now, its only because they realized they were ostracizing the same people that were keeping them alive. LOL

88-89'??? crx hf special edition w/zc/z6 H.Comp,4n2 I.H.E,zc tranny w/1st stage street clutch, Si fly wheel, custom dual exhaust(y pipe), H&R suspension w/front to back sway bars,struts,heavy coils, shortshifter. milled z6 head, skunk 2 cam.

new edelbrock mani coming soon.
ninjajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in