Walking Dead Season 3 Premiere - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews
Default Walking Dead Season 3 Premiere

tomorrow night is the Season 3 Premiere...i cant wait for it..who else is ready for it?

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

cant wait till carl gets ass rapped by butt hungry zombizles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow"

RIP PAT
aqua_chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Bryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Cant wait. Its gonna be bad ass season

Bryanstheguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

i have to work... im watching season 2 on Netflix right now...

i cant watch it while im eating tho lol

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door View Post
i have to work... im watching season 2 on Netflix right now...

i cant watch it while im eating tho lol
same here lolz i cant eat and watch zombie carnage. i lose my appetite :saddam:

RIP PAT
Old 10-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

I do hope they kill that little bastard Carl. Hate that kid.

I'm watching the season 2 marathon on AMC right now. Good to get me back in to it. Although I can't watch the new season until I get home in November! Sucks, but its the deal I made with my wife. At least she can't watch it either.

|
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

gonna be awesome!!! cant wait to see meryl again

crx hf racecar build:

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocramer View Post
gonna be awesome!!! cant wait to see meryl again
thats what im waiting to see.....

instagram @magicman9won4
Old 10-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 ochata will become famous soon enoughochata will become famous soon enoughochata will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i recently got hooked. i saw the first season on netflix then paid for season 2 and now season 3 starts today
ochata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

I got Dish so I'm ?uck, internet here I come!!!
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 07:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 21 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

As long as isnt a flop like last season

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuanolgy View Post
I got Dish so I'm ?uck, internet here I come!!!
Same here. Pisses me off.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 09:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Crossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

is it normal that I just discovered this show last week? Is it also normal that I watched season 1 and 2 non stop on netflix?, I mean non stop I saw all of them, I didn't even sleep.

Crossinteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfoos View Post
I do hope they kill that little bastard Carl. Hate that kid.

I'm watching the season 2 marathon on AMC right now. Good to get me back in to it. Although I can't watch the new season until I get home in November! Sucks, but its the deal I made with my wife. At least she can't watch it either.
damn glad im not the only one who feels this way

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

my 1996 hatch build in progress

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 b16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Cant wait.!!!!
b16racereg6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I'm pumped but I don't think ill be watching it live, I don't have cable. I'm either streaming it or I'm downloading it as soon as its up on kick ass torrents. I purposely didn't watch the season 2 finale so that I could watch it before the premiere and know what's going on.

Carl is turning into a little dick and I'm glad Shane is gone.

I no longer tune, only on occasion
I fabricate
CFab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

props to the asian dude for porkin the southern chick

RIP PAT
Old 10-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_chicken View Post
props to the asian dude for porkin the southern chick
X2 on this

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 Boostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebody

Just a few hours till kick off!! I watched the season 1 & 2 marathon for like 12 hrs straight yesterday just to catch back up with the story, ive already seen it all before just getting in the mood. Walking dead is the only series ive been interested in for a long time, it rocks!
Boostincx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

8 mins for us easy coast guys.

instagram @magicman9won4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in