this is what happens when you give me keys to STi - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic
Default this is what happens when you give me keys to STi

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by siregcivic; 10-12-2012 at 08:47 AM.
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

nothing happens, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

you baby it?

lol

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

conservative boost build ooooor save for STi hmmmm...the new 2013 are sexy mothafuckas. id be shtting bricks if i let someone drive my car like that lolz

i think vtak kicked in like twice?

"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow"

RIP PAT
aqua_chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egwhite View Post
you baby it?

lol
Its not my car to beat the crap out of and the back stretch i was sliding 50-70 mph

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

So I give you the keys to my XT and you give me a dead link?

How's that fair...

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 06:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

That's like giving you the keys to an STI that has a dead battery.
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 07:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
B-series Destroyer

Rep Power: 22 rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Sooo....no one gave you keys to an STI?

Is this a cry for help?
You link all the grounds, then wire each solenoid into the spark plug wires, that way they hit sequentially as the engine fires. This creates what I like to call asphalt shattering VTEC.
rico58204 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 07:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

boooooo dead link!

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 08:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

UNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

UNDERSTIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #11 (permalink)

i fixed it thats what happens when you try to share a video from facebook that shit doesnt work now its up

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

cool story

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2012, 04:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

So you gave your keys to a chick and she drove it like a man.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!

Last edited by awebb; 10-17-2012 at 04:36 AM.
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2012, 04:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

lol
robscrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2012, 07:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 8 zachbanton is starting to learn the ropeszachbanton is starting to learn the ropeszachbanton is starting to learn the ropeszachbanton is starting to learn the ropeszachbanton is starting to learn the ropeszachbanton is starting to learn the ropeszachbanton is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

50-70 mph on the backstretch huh? 0 wheelspin

No god Here
zachbanton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in