Forza Horizon - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 SirryRicer is learning the way of the DSirryRicer is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Forza Horizon

the Demo was just released yesterday, ive been playing it non stop
what do you guys think of it? i know im gonna buy it for sure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

You played the same 3 races non stop?

Its seems okay. There seems to be a disconnect between the car and the road. I don't like that floaty feeling unless I'm drifting. Which I guess is a big part of the whole arcade feel. I'm not very hopeful for a bountiful choice of cats in the garage either.

I'm a big snob when it comes to car games though. I feel the only thing Forza 4 was missing was an open world environment and drag race staging. I looked at the map quite a it and the environment seems yo be pretty damn huge! I like that.

I've been so pampered by Forza 4 that I'm deathly afraid of what's in store tuning-wise. The old tuning system was GREAT! I pray they give us something similar. No stage 1 stage 2 crap! I'm sick of that shit. I can build my Forza 4 cars tobe ballsy down low or up top. We still need that option through parts selection.

I'm gonna rent this one before I make a commitment.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 SirryRicer is learning the way of the DSirryRicer is learning the way of the D

lol i was doing rivals on the 3 races for a while... lol

it does feel alittle different from forza 4, and i agree the tuning in 4 was phenomenal, i hope that its the same in horizon.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

i will not be buying it. reason? didnt like the feel of the game play. might just be me but same reason why i never bothered to buy forza 4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2012, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

My xbox took a shit before I could upload the demo to it. The finished game has been available online for a few days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 02:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by si-hatch86 View Post
i will not be buying it. reason? didnt like the feel of the game play. might just be me but same reason why i never bothered to buy forza 4
I agree, I didn't really like the feel of the cars in the demo is well. Before the 4 took a lot of tweaking to get it to do what you wanted it too. Once you got a car where you wanted it it handled pretty well. I got to the point where I was either beating her matching LoWang O'Malleys times on sport tires instead of race tires. Tuning is huge! I'm hoping they keep the same kind of tuning in this game. But I doubt they will.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
Old 10-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I looks fucking retarded. It represents everything that is wrong with the car community today. All these faggot shoe salesman pretending to be rally racers and shit. All these made up types of racing, and watered down versions of obscure racing that 14 year old boys shouldn't even know about.
It just means thee are going to be even more fucking retards talking about "Drifting" and "Touge" and then roping in that bullshit with Rally, Rally cross, and Hill climbing.

Its a ricer game. Im done with the franchise. They have alienated their original fan base with this ricer need for speed underground bullshit racing.

Fuck Forza.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

This is just an extension of their franchise. Next year there will be Forza 5, they promised us. I read they're doing something similar to call of duty like how they switch back and forth between modern warfare and the older versions.

I think Need for Speed Most Wanted would be a much better game. And if we want online competition we could all get on there and whoop each others asses. But this new 1 I think it's going to suck big time!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

This game is bullshit, im sticking to 4..
Old 10-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
I looks fucking retarded. It represents everything that is wrong with the car community today. All these faggot shoe salesman pretending to be rally racers and shit. All these made up types of racing, and watered down versions of obscure racing that 14 year old boys shouldn't even know about.
It just means thee are going to be even more fucking retards talking about "Drifting" and "Touge" and then roping in that bullshit with Rally, Rally cross, and Hill climbing.

Its a ricer game. Im done with the franchise. They have alienated their original fan base with this ricer need for speed underground bullshit racing.

Fuck Forza.
Pretty much this ^.

Also it's pretty obvious from the shit excuse for a commercial that is tailored to 8 year olds who think hotwheels are a good representation of a realistic car.

Last edited by Tw34k; 10-18-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Tw34k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

If ny of you are even trying to compare 4 to Horizon wowzers.
Pretty sure this is NOT Forza 5 meaning this went in the other direction from 4.

Horizon isnt bad at all. Just another game.
Also its funny to se so many people get pissed about it lol grow up its a VIDEO GAME

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 10:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Its not just a video game. Its an infection of the automotive community.

Rice never died, it just evolved into something that is trying to mirror image real race cars. Motherfuckers driving around with oil coolers on their bumpers, splitters and cannards, toe hooks, and massive spoliers.

Body kits and neons were just silly, this is insulting.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

Meh go back to 4chan were ya came from.....

Its still a damn video game

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 11:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 Black94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingciv View Post
If ny of you are even trying to compare 4 to Horizon wowzers.
Pretty sure this is NOT Forza 5 meaning this went in the other direction from 4.

Horizon isnt bad at all. Just another game.
Also its funny to se so many people get pissed about it lol grow up its a VIDEO GAME
I'm with civ on this one. I'ma give the game a chance. It's not Forza 5.

And I liked the demo. I am pretty sad that you can't tune the cars like in 4 but I think it'll hold me over til Forza 5 comes out.

1994 Honda Del Sol Si, Granada Black Pearl D16Z6
Xbox GT: Atara9
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Black94Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

Whaaat? Theres no tuning? I dont have a way to dl the demo to try it out, but thats kinda lame. Ill probably wait til its cheap.. Im still playing 3

Sent from my M865 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Shermjp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #16 (permalink)

honestly to me the game feels like they took need for speed and put the forza name on it.

i liked need for speed...
Old 10-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

There was so much talk about how you can to the cars just like in Forza 4. And then when I went to play the demo it was just a big let down. All in all, I think that Need for Speed Most Wanted is a better arcade style game than Forza Horizon will be. The graphics look better than most wanted but that's about it. And even in mostwanted I didn't put any of that gay body kit shit on my car.

We'll see what happens upon its release.....
Old 10-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 Black94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
There was so much talk about how you can to the cars just like in Forza 4. And then when I went to play the demo it was just a big let down. All in all, I think that Need for Speed Most Wanted is a better arcade style game than Forza Horizon will be. The graphics look better than most wanted but that's about it. And even in mostwanted I didn't put any of that gay body kit shit on my car.

We'll see what happens upon its release.....
Well the demo is obviously not completely representative of the full release. I'ma still give it a chance. Cause I loved me some Most Wanted.

1994 Honda Del Sol Si, Granada Black Pearl D16Z6
Xbox GT: Atara9
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Black94Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
VTEC withdrawals

Rep Power: 12 spoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to spoonsol

i bought the LCE...hacked it already and still love it even after days of play

spoonsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky

If you don't expect it to be forza Motorsports its a good game. It;s more like NFS Shift except not total shit. it's really fun arcade racing that makes you smile but it isn't any where near as hard or realistic as Motorsports. I've probly spent 16-20 hours playing it and im almost getting tired of it, but i still haven't explored the whole map. I'm not even half done the career. My biggest problem is that theres no quick travel option(well there is but its only to certain locations and it cost 10k which is retarded.) Also theres only circuit and sprint races, yeah theres street racing and theres off road, losts of cool landscape changes blah blah blah, but theres no drag or drift in career. idk its getting repetitive, the only thing that keeps you going is getting new cars which theres only like 100 of and thats just depressing after playing Forza Motorsports. and theres waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time spent in loading screens, like how the paint booth and garage are to separate buildings it's just an extra step when im trying to make my car the way i want it.
one thing that i do really like is that the traffic cars are real detailed cars not ambiguous car or truck like blobs. it just adds alittle realism and is a nice touch.

over all it's a GOOD game, it's better than everything NFS has put out recently (unless the new most wanted is cool) but it's not AMAZING it's not a game changer

one more thing WHY THE FUUUUUUCK is there no spit screen 2player option on newer games. like do ppl not hangout in the same house anymore. My brother in law was over the other day and we were playing Underground 2 b/c Horizon the newer game with way better physics and graphics has no spit screen.

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in