Anybody here tune when high ? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 02:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
rdc
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 12 rdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to rdc Send a message via MSN to rdc Send a message via Skype™ to rdc
Default Anybody here tune when high ?

Well I just read a post with some guy with Herpes asking for relationship advise. So though what the heck lets ask LOL.

About my trip. I dont drink. I smoke a particular brand of Pot called Manga.
You wont find it on Google. Its basically very high quality weed that smells like Green mangoes when you crush it.

It not the normal weed trip. This stuff helps me focus and gives you a high while still keeping you wanting to do stuff.

Do not smoke during the day. Or when dealing with clients.
But I do all my mapping after a smoke. Normally after 10 PM. I also do a lot of my Electronics and Porting work after smoking up.

Just wondering if anybody is on a similar trip. And was thinking it would be cool to tune after doing some acid. But the last time I did acid was in collage about 20 years ago. LOL.

I know its a bad habit. But hey a few tokes every night is better than getting piss drunk and not getting any work done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rdc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 03:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 jamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i love your threads man. first and foremost, just because people on tv say it's a bad habit, does not make it so. people use much harder drugs every day and while interfacing with the public to treat the very same symptoms you just described (focus, motivation). the only difference is their doctor tells them to ignore the side-effects and that meth really is ok since they are experts.

i dont tune, but i do a lot of the research/information synthesis type work for my job fully medicated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." - Patrick Henry
jamato0331 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 03:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
rdc
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 12 rdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow up
Send a message via ICQ to rdc Send a message via MSN to rdc Send a message via Skype™ to rdc

I have a saying if your not happy you just haven't found the right medication yet LOL.

I find it fun to do stuff like designing ports, cutting them and even tuning after you dive off the deep end. But like most things in life the challenge is in finding a balance.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Note to self: don't let rdc tune car.

Jk man. I know where you're coming from. I agree with it because it does have a tendency to change the amount of motivation you have sometimes. On the other hand, I don't think you'll be nearly as sharp on your feet as you would be without smoking so the same task may require double and triple checking (ie, adjusting valves). I guess as long as you trust yourself completely when you're high then there are no problems. I know, however, that I've made simple rudimentary mistakes when I was high and working on things

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 05:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....

I have never found a need for any drugs stronger than caffeine to do anything.

I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Ignorance may be cured, stupid is forever.

my CRX thread

my intro

patprimmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 05:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I'm with you pat never had a reason to touch drugs in my life but thats just me. Its not any of my business what other people do. I can however say that I would never let any tune my car while taking any form of drugs. My cars are my money.
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT

Last edited by 79hilux90crx; 10-02-2012 at 08:09 AM.
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

I do alot of my stuff when I work kinda high (mostly mainting my cars or playing video games). I wouldn't say it helps me but I wouldn't say it hurts me either. I don't think I could do anything while on an acid trip though. I would be to distracted by how awesome everything is.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 06:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 DDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

when i used to smoke every day i felt like i functioned great(and i did) kept busy, always working on something... i guess the lazy pothead stereotype isnt true for everyone

but now my tolerance is down and i smoked once while i was cutting my bumper out for intercooler piping and i Fucked that thing up big time... lol

strange tho because i mocked up my piping and made intercooler dead center no problems

Stock internals
Ramhorn
Mystery Master power turbo(supposedly super 60)
Dsm 450 injectors
Walbro 255
10 psi
Intercooled!
Tuned on Crome

I always forget to say what setup i have so here it is
DDream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

I do all my car work high, otherwise I'd just want to sit around and get high. Instead, I just get high while I work.

RIP
90dirtydsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer View Post
I have never found a need for any drugs stronger than caffeine to do anything.
I dont drink or do drugs. There a money waster to me. And i dont even do caffeine like that my body rejects it.
I guess i have a to much energy in my system already. I only sleep like 4 hrs a day. Been like that for about 3years.

But i do know if i listen to music while working i can stay very forces.

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Old 10-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Before I had my current job I would have to smoke before I worked on my car otherwise my mind would spin too fast and I'd skip steps, forget to torque, ect ect. It calmed me to a point where I could rationally think a job out. Also so I could sit fucking still. I'm a hyper fucker....
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to JaredKaragen Send a message via AIM to JaredKaragen

my customers up north always have me hit the nail with wax when I first arrive.

if your wired for it you can hang... a lot of peeps cant so they shouldn't.
JaredKaragen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

I like to do wiring high. Since its not the fastest work it helps time go by.
I find myself being able to focus when high at the same time i forget shit real quick haha.

Ive been trying to focus on filing my thoughts/memory so that i can source back on things ive learned

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Never finishes (TWSS)

Rep Power: 18 Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

i live on the stuff. i smoke from when i wake up until i go to sleep, im a full time machinest who also welds when needed, i work 45 hours a week but smoke probably 8 to 10 joint a day. i actually cant function with out it.. i have had ADHD and aspergers (a fourm of autism) since i was 7, i have tried other drugs( from the doctors) but none of them work 25% as good as pot does.. up in canada its super cheap and you can grow your own with out worry as long as its not above 6 plants

Last edited by Evanguy; 10-02-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Evanguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....

i do. it works for me. i have similar things that keep me from functioning normally.

drugs from the doctor, build up, you stop it can have nasty affects. same with taking it, it can cause issues. like what is it, ST release or whatever can cause mood swings and rapid change in weight and even make you suicidal. (i dont do any drugs nor drink, just pot)

pot, doesnt do any of that (for me), i see negative aspects but NOT FROM ME. like people say it makes lazy, unmotivated people.

for me, it helps, doesnt do any of that. although i do notice it diminishes my concentration ever slightly.

i use high quality

Last edited by SLEEPERSEDAN; 10-02-2012 at 01:39 PM.
SLEEPERSEDAN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
rdc
D-series post SLUT

LOL I just new there where tons of smokers here. Nice to see people coming out of the closet.

A lot depends on where you are in life. In collage when I was doing my degree while holding down a 70 Hour work week And trying to study Id do it from morning to night.

Then I graduated got a job and got married my wife didn't like it. And I was like whats the point of tripping alone so I stooped. Was sober for about 12 years.
Then a few years ago I started again.

I think its kinda controls itself. A lot of guy my age just cant get up in the morning and light up. 40+ Age group. At least I cant. I need my brain to be sharp to see me through the day. Then at around 10pm after I've slogged my arse off for 12-13 hours straight. I light up and it gives me a second wind which sees me thru till 12-1AM
People who are self employed will get what Im saying. There are no office hours from the time you get up to the time you fall on your face your working.

For sure the quality or type you smoke makes a huge huge diff. Sometime if we get a bad batch. You get so plastered your happy to just sit on the couch and watch TV, play games or listen to music. Thats the bad kind. Which I try to avoid.

I enjoy doing it openly because people love to be judgmental about it.
They will be drinking beer or alcohol like crazy. Or doing caffeine or some drug or the other but weed is bad. Which I find kinda funny. Check out the first Graph on this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=Kg-egvnukgg

Ive tried every trip there is to try from mainlining shit in my teens to being dead sober for over a decade. And I have to say. The strongest and worst drug in my book is Beer or any kind of Alcohol. I dont know how anybody can do anything after drinking. Its just such a nasty high.

Most pot smokers have a basic underlying mental problem. Most of the times its a hyper active brain. Or depression. Or something even more serious. The herb kinda gives you a band aid fix. Sure beats shit like Pacetane and other chemicals the docs wanted me to be on.

There is a lot of shit out there that gives you a kick just as hard as a few tokes off weed. But society gets to decide what is good and what is bad. I consider smoking tabaco, caffeine, beer, chewing tabaco to all be equal bad drugs.

The worst is when people who drink everyday want to turn their noses up at people who smoke pot. I mean come on. Your starving your brain off oxygen. Your killing brain cells and you want to feel superior to a guy who has a few tokes.

Im seriously thinking of switching from weed to coffee. Cause it both seem to be equally strong. And equally good. (Nothing to do with Pats comment) Chk out this video.

Not advocating it. Or recommending it. One reason Im thinking of stooping is the effect it has on your memory. It seems to be messing up my memory. Switching to coffee may help reverse that problem.

Just set a new record on the Dyno today with last nights tune. A Flat torque curve from 3500 to 8000 RPM. Dyno owner says the only time he has ever seen such a curve is on a V8 or a super charged engine. And the best part this is on an engine which has run more than half the season. And won the last 5 races back to back. All thanks to the Manga maps LOL.

The great thing about Indian tradition is that almost every Hindu believes in THC and you have complete communities from grannies to kids tripping on it during festivals like Holi. Where huge quantities of bhang are consumed, across the country. This is why I think most of them are so chilled out.
Also anytime you visit a Temple in many parts of the country. The Pandit or holly man will be lighting up his bong / chilam and you can join him for a toke. Ive spent weeks in ashrams smoking up with these guys. Back when I was in school during my summer brakes. You smoke up. And then the pundit reads to you from the scriptures and explains what he is reading. Sure beats any shrink Ive ever been to.

Last edited by rdc; 10-03-2012 at 02:50 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....

Ron, I certainly did not mean to sound judgmental.

I get accused by some for being on speed, but that is the last drug I would ever consider. I am just kinda naturally very active and energetic. I generally stay wide awake for around 18 hours then crash for 6. I'm lucky that between being wide wake and intensely focused on a task to being sound asleep can be a conscious decision and happen in seconds. If I get less than my 6 hours I can easily cat nap during the day as soon as I get a bit bored when things slack off. I can still work 36 hours straight then sleep 12 to catch up. That's what I mean when I say I don't need drugs.

For me, a packet of soluble Asprin lasts at least 6 months and paracetamol time expires with one or two tablets used. I use asprin to thin the blood at first signs of migrain and it stops it before it starts.

I do use alcohol very moderately. I have been noticeably drunk probably 3 times in 50 years and average 2 std drinks a week. I don't smoke anything and really don't like being close to or downwind from those that do. I especially don't like being in a car or elevator where someone smoked recently.

I will take antibiotics as prescribed when the reason is explained and I agree they are really required.

I will take anti-inflammatories and heavy pain killers at a lot lower dose than prescribed and only when absolutely necessary.

I take caffeine in the form of coffee or tea about 4 to 6 times per day. If I don't get caffeine regularly I start to miss it. I don't crave it but I miss it.

The drug I do crave is adrenalin, but only the stuff I produce internally.

In general I believe all drugs and many foods for that matter leave residues in the body. Drug residues mainly collect in the kidneys and liver if ingested or injected and in the lungs if inhaled.

I tend to subscribe to most things in moderation and that everyone is different in their needs and tolerances.

I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Ignorance may be cured, stupid is forever.

my CRX thread

my intro

Last edited by patprimmer; 10-03-2012 at 03:46 AM.
patprimmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2012, 04:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....

word^ to pat and to RDC

they had a show about a guy that runs a dispensary and he was talking about the benefits. im definately for the less phsycho associated high and for a direct use. IE- pain relief, mind relaxation, intensify a feeling (Ex coke addicts basically), bonding experiences even (family/Friends, Husband and wife), concentration, smooth out mood swings or make a day "easier" (while still not being a crutch. But a scrape bare bottom for the depressed people that shouldn't be on psych meds, that can cause random flair-ups due to off schedule pill taking, changing of types used, etc)

this is all just My opinion
Old 10-03-2012, 05:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

damn pat sounds like me and you are the same i get like 4-5 hours of sleep a night and go work all day and all night all the time with no problem and all my friends are always like "how do you have so much energy your old" lmfao if i start getting slacky or tired ill just drink a soda and usually one small coke will give me enough caffine to keep me up for hours

i havent smoked weed for 2 years and havent drank alcohol since march this year it doesnt do anything to me but make me lazy and i cant concentrate when high or drunk lol

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in