Post your desktop wallpaper - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Everything Else » Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 05:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 di5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default Post your desktop wallpaper

If you are not rockin' the DSO wallpaper, what do you have? This is my current desktop wallpaper

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 813 & 727

[4G] Still looking...
[5G] 94 EH9 D16Z6 - current build - #eh9build
[6G] 98 EJ8 D16Y8 - given to a club member
[7G] 04 ES1 D17A1 - TOTALED OUT
[8G] 07 FA5 K20Z3 - current daily - #fa5build
[10G] 17 FK7 L15B7 Turbo - children transporter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
di5order is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2012, 06:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Is that a boosted H wagon???

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 di5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regulardi5order is obviously a regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieBert View Post
Is that a boosted H wagon???
Canibeat does not have any vehicle info other than the owners - Random Beat Desktop Wallpaper: The Whole EF-in’ Family | Canibeat

Here is the source for that image - The Whole EF-in' Family - a set on Flickr (with more EF love! Flickr: The EF Civics (88-91) Pool)

EDIT: I found it - not boosted = 1989 Honda Civic Wagon - The Road Less Traveled - Honda Tuning Magazine
- 813 & 727

[4G] Still looking...
[5G] 94 EH9 D16Z6 - current build - #eh9build
[6G] 98 EJ8 D16Y8 - given to a club member
[7G] 04 ES1 D17A1 - TOTALED OUT
[8G] 07 FA5 K20Z3 - current daily - #fa5build
[10G] 17 FK7 L15B7 Turbo - children transporter

Last edited by di5order; 09-27-2012 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Found it!
di5order is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 06:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....

89c1vicdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 JBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

JBrettHowell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 07:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 rndmheroxx is learning the way of the Drndmheroxx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

rndmheroxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 07:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....89c1vicdx It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndmheroxx View Post
that would be 1 fun road to fly threw
Old 09-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 rndmheroxx is learning the way of the Drndmheroxx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

thats why its my wallpaper =) gives me butterflies everytime i look at it
rndmheroxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

shit hitting that at 65mph would be hella fun tho F butterflies, id want an oh shit bar on driver side lol
Old 09-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 29 reviews

2010-294whp D16Y7 T3/T4 24psi E85 12.77 @ 111mph!

2011-360whp D16Y7 GT3076R 25psi E85 12.05 @ 115mph!

2012-414whp D16Y7 GT3076R 28psi E85 11.68 @ 124mph!

Current Ride- 09 Acura TSX

Last edited by xxjdmcivicek9xx; 09-27-2012 at 09:36 AM.
xxjdmcivicek9xx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Singer 911

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

UNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

UNDERSTIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

^sweet. I miss racing my old RC10L back in the day. Used to be hobby shops all over the place back in the early/mid 90's.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

sorry for the size
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

had this for awhile

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
Your still running xp?
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

^ lol, work computer, yep they are cheap ass bastards.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #19 (permalink)

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....

xp is better than vista and 7
if software supported cp id be running xp over anything
Old 09-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
^ lol, work computer, yep they are cheap ass bastards.
oooh that explains it...not cheap bastards its not that xp is better then 7 because its not. but for work office and network areas it does run more efficient because they usually delete most not needed things and its easier to modify to work for specific cases

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

my 1996 hatch build in progress

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in