3,000 pic stop motion engine rebuild video. I want to see more build threads like ths - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 rndmheroxx is learning the way of the Drndmheroxx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default 3,000 pic stop motion engine rebuild video. I want to see more build threads like ths

Just came across this awesomeness, 2 min well spent! Enjoy!

rndmheroxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 bullridingndn will become famous soon enoughbullridingndn will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

That's pretty cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube Search- D16z6/y8
bullridingndn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

that's sick!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
built single cam.

track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 8 XxTACTIKZxX is learning the way of the DXxTACTIKZxX is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

No link?

XxTACTIKZxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Yea that's awesome. I like the end. There is always a few nuts, bolts, washers, kittens, bushings, etc left over........ Always
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 rndmheroxx is learning the way of the Drndmheroxx is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drz6 View Post
Yea that's awesome. I like the end. There is always a few nuts, bolts, washers, kittens, bushings, etc left over........ Always
worst was the dowel pins for the head i found after i pulled the car out of the garage >.<
rndmheroxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2012, 05:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

RE-Re-re-post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdougynutty View Post

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

for the life of me, I can't figure out why every cool video on YouTube has to have a bunch of idiots Disliking it.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Treehuggers.

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

couple more awesome videos I found on that page:

Old 09-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
for the life of me, I can't figure out why every cool video on YouTube has to have a bunch of idiots Disliking it.
Because no one is happy and the easiest way they can deal with it is to bring others down to their level.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 hondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to hondalx97

fuck me i almost did this last weekend i so should have i forgot ot charge my go pro then said fuck it, built the whole motor and dropped it in and pulled the old one out

i like my cars like i like my women, with D's instead of B's

For all you HID needs let me know authorized reseller for sharphid and theretrofitsource!
shit blew up sale thread please helppp

PROJECTORS retofit service/supplies

hondalx97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to JaredKaragen Send a message via AIM to JaredKaragen

i did a timelapse a little while ago...

JaredKaragen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Nonovurbizniz  is accepted as part of the communityNonovurbizniz  is accepted as part of the communityNonovurbizniz  is accepted as part of the communityNonovurbizniz  is accepted as part of the community

Not very arty but:

https://www.d-series.org/forums/force...ime-lapse.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonovurbizniz
Good on ya for keeping it civil, I apologize for my loudmouth american ways. Aussie Aussie
Nonovurbizniz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 Hellifiknow will become famous soon enoughHellifiknow will become famous soon enoughHellifiknow will become famous soon enough

awesome videos! I wouldnt have the patience to do something like that.

The Daily
2010 Subaru Forester XT sport
Hellifiknow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2012, 05:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Haha, world smallest v12 guy has a "coke" pinky nail. That's awesome, though. I'd like to do a turbo'd mini Honda engine like that. Something cool to have on my desk or something.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2012, 05:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
Haha, world smallest v12 guy has a "coke" pinky nail. That's awesome, though. I'd like to do a turbo'd mini Honda engine like that. Something cool to have on my desk or something.
+1 a D16z6 with a elephant turbo mani and a HX40.

Quote:
ENMO.

An Emo car would cut its own tires and never get out of the garage.
92CXyD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2012, 06:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

sweet video...i did post it a few months ago though

https://www.d-series.org/forums/enter...op-motion.html

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in