got a 240sx for 900$... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default got a 240sx for 900$...

ok so i just got the car today, the tranny and ka24de is outa the car, but man did i get a deal. well i went with the owner ray today to pay of the 3months past do rent to go get this stuff. lady told him he was one week away from getting actitioned off. well heres the list of parts... its long; 1990 240sx complete interoir, 1 dohc gauge cluster, 1 nx1600 cluster, a spare hood (white), KA24E (orginal motor pulled cause was getting weak), KA24DE( built bottom end egale rods and foraged pistons), aluiminum drive shaft, 2 6 puck exedy clutch/pressure plates, 1 oem maybe stage 1 clutch, a spare flywheel, 2 starters, set of oem missan 15", 3 ecus, a viper 1200 aram system with 2 key fobs, 1 white standerd pair of doors, 1 organe shaved and pop locked pair, 3 spare glove boxs, one cracked dash, ka24de harness, gutted cat, extra pair front seats, two extra pair of rear coushins (one is bucket formed kousi?), hatch struts, s13 front bumer different from stock, extra injectors and fuel rails, gauges, warped ka24e headers, and there car parts im probable no listing. i also get the tools so far... spring compressor, pully puller, hoist, cherry picker, random wrechs and sockets, and a nice screw driver set.

Quote:
TRANSZEX:"I'm having fun on MY budget"
ForeverDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

niceee, what turbo are you gona run? s13 looks nice with the s14 front end conversion
40MPGd15b7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2012, 04:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....

in gona na it for now wish i had money to turbo the built ka24de but i dont so i got a stainless obx header which i am going to vht flame proof sliver. am going to sell alot of these parts ayone know a good plave beides vadriven and craigslist
Quote:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Put a ls1 or a 5.3 or a 5.0 in the front of that thing
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

dohc swap the ka if its not already done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 dj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Awesome pickup for 900.

dj211855 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

i am gona swap in the ka24de all the parts are there i just gota do it. ill be geting the trany tomorrow from him hopfuly and ill start the swap torromow or wensday. also once i get this car together i plan to give my civic a lota lovin as it was my only car and this are kinda big things: need a new tank, tranny rebuild, axles, window track, reinstall subs, cpy wiring went bad, finish the custom cluster project...
Quote:

Last edited by ForeverDeath; 09-09-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

X2 on 2drz6's post. If you check out hinson supercars, you would need some tissue paper to clean yourself.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

nice find for 900 man.

built single cam.

track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkd1990 View Post
X2 on 2drz6's post. If you check out hinson supercars, you would need some tissue paper to clean yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drz6 View Post
Put a ls1 or a 5.3 or a 5.0 in the front of that thing
im not into really big swaps guys and im on a 19 in college budget guys....
Quote:
Old 09-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
DOHC head swap, I/H/E and a good clutch. They are a blast to drive n/a

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
ZMX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDeath View Post
im not into really big swaps guys and im on a 19 in college budget guys....
NONSENSE. TWIN TURBO LSX. 1500WHP OR GO HOME.

I like the car and the price.
ZMX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012, 03:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

You know I'm just giving you a hard time..... Put it is something to think about for later down the pad type ordeal..... LOl
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012, 04:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Rep Power: 17 kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!

Nice find

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerD
Magic Johnson fucked bitches for years and thought he was a champ....
kingyeddi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

lol you guys are crazy quickest car ive driven hard is my zc civic, i drive quick stock cars a work 30ft at a time. i am planing to boost ether my zc or the ka24de next tho im kinda leaning to the zc for right now.
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 04:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMX View Post
NONSENSE. TWIN TURBO LSX. 1500WHP OR GO HOME.

I like the car and the price.
This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drz6 View Post
You know I'm just giving you a hard time..... Put it is something to think about for later down the pad type ordeal..... LOl
And this!

Keep the car maintained throughout college, study your ass off, graduate, get baller job after college and then LSX swap with turbonawse!

BTW, nice find. Well, that's more of a steal than a find.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012, 04:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Subscribed

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
n00b

Very nice now get it running

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
95civicexjdm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
BTW, nice find. Well, that's more of a steal than a find.
yes lol ill be outa college in a year or so and i already have a baller job in the works
Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ok guys so i finally got the tranny. he bought it off his friend for 150$ (parts of the 300 ill pay when it runs), so no megan tranny mount (buying it now). and i also got a very unquic cluster swap for it only one on the east coast. the bad part is im suck working at my main job pepboys(for now) untill tuesday afternoon and then i can go to my baller job and start working on putting it together in between piecing to together last nite's sandrail teardown. all i need right now is some gaskets, hoses(i may have them) and find the bolts i need in the bucket of bolts that came with the car.
Quote:

Last edited by ForeverDeath; 09-13-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in