Datsun/Nissan Collection 56k?? Haha, yea right! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 05:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Default Datsun/Nissan Collection 56k?? Haha, yea right!

I know we got some Nissan fans here.. (me not being a big fan) but we all can appreciate a good collection that really shows the history, while having some VERRRY rare cars.. So without further ado.

TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Zama storage facility & Autech HQ visit

Enjoy
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2010, 06:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

i want r-34

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 06:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 matt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to matt97ex

I saw this a while ago and it is amazing! I have a Nissan and love it!
matt97ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Yea! Nissan is my first love.....
Old 01-15-2010, 08:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Wow, me likey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 09:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

dang, nice pics!

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 v-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-tecivic

i always loved this on race cars. the air fitting in the headlight that goes to 4 air cylinders at each corner to jack the car up.

v-tecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

is no one else experiencing the massive photobucket fail?

Quote:
Props on getting it done....but 3-4psi, srsly? That's kind of like having the opportunity to fuck Megan Fox but not being able to get your dick up.
mrfunktastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

wheres the pics?

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Photobucket fail.
ej_EXtasy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

damn....i only saw like 10 pics i guess ill try back in a month

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

i love nissan

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 06:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 ashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Borat

Those are some awesome cars...but to me thats just a waste man. Do they even get driven or do they sit in a warehouse? I believe cars, no matter how expensive or rare, are meant to be driven not stored away so nobody can appreciate them. Theres a similar place about 30 min from where I live called Elmer's auto salvage. The owner has about 50-60 vehicles from all types of manufacturers sitting in cramped garages and they just sit there. Hes actually got 2 original wing cars, a 71 Daytona and a 71 SuperBird. They've sat there in his garage for about 30 years, what a waste.
ashes2wake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

I understand where you are coming from but you also need to look at it like this.. the people that store up alotta cars like that are most of the time collectors. either of those wing cars alone are worth major bucks.. and if he keeps holdin on to em.. he could sell just those 2 and retire.

likewise i know the owner of the porsche dealership he's got about 4 old 911's an some other cars i couldn't make out. they're all in ecosealed bubbles..
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 ashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Borat

Yeah thats ture, those wing cars are def worth some dough, I believe one has less than 1k on the clock. I'm just sayin if I had the money to collect cars like that I'd be driving them all the time. Ecosealed bubbles eh? Wasn't there a firebird recently uncovered that was stored in one of those?
ashes2wake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

that's fucking sweet. i know how he feels about sitting that R390 GT1. kind a.. when i worked at the BMW plant i sat in a BMW Alpina B7. it still had the $147k sticker still on it. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

I wonder if someone coughed up the $1 million for the R390 GT1 and decided to take it out to a HPDE event every weekend, how would he go about getting replacement parts for the one-off stuff?
Or are they all Nissan parts from other cars? In which case are all the part numbers compiled in one place?

RIP
90dirtydsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Didn't see my Datsun 1200, i know they have a White coupe in there, my friends use to tease me about that one all the time. I probably will bust a nut if I ever go there. I love Datsun/Nissan makes me wanna think about my Datsun 1200, ...... I still would like to get a last generation 240sx.
Reps for you man, great find.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in