This one is bad ass vid, gotta check it out seriously - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch
Default This one is bad ass vid, gotta check it out seriously

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 26 amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amperu Send a message via Yahoo to amperu

never really found bicycling that interesting. the one guys Iron Maiden vans are pretty cool though. lol

Quote:
Amperu is fucking winning. Hard.
Quote:
Is there anything you aren't badass at? Lol
RIP - patprimmer
amperu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by amperu View Post
never really found bicycling that interesting. the one guys Iron Maiden vans are pretty cool though. lol
lol yeah same here but i ride bmx, but i never thought it'll be awesome to ride like that shit lol

My kanjozoku project

Old 01-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 andresdelsol smells like Boratandresdelsol smells like Boratandresdelsol smells like Boratandresdelsol smells like Boratandresdelsol smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to andresdelsol Send a message via MSN to andresdelsol

bad ass! what of what the guy do u can do doug?
andresdelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresdelsol View Post
bad ass! what of what the guy do u can do doug?
pretty much i could do more than him does lol

My kanjozoku project

Old 01-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 26 amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I used to ride bmx but i quit when everybody started bustin on me about my walmart bike and i looked at prices for a "real" one. lol

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 01-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

Pretty nice! Though, it's seems like just flat-land BMX tricks on road bikes.

As for "illusions" I like this better(the running part), not bike related btw, just, imo, bad ass:

1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 andresdelsol smells like Boratandresdelsol smells like Boratandresdelsol smells like Boratandresdelsol smells like Boratandresdelsol smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to andresdelsol Send a message via MSN to andresdelsol

wtf are u doing up dude? video or it only happens in ur dreams! lol
andresdelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
I used to ride bmx but i quit when everybody started bustin on me about my walmart bike and i looked at prices for a "real" one. lol

in that vid bike gonna cost you from $1500-$5000

lol yeah, i custom my bike and it cost over $900

My kanjozoku project

Old 01-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougshatch View Post
in that vid bike gonna cost you from $1500-$5000

lol yeah, i custom my bike and it cost over $900
Yeah, while my friend was saving for his custom bike I saved for one too. We ended up having the same amount of money. He got his alum frame with custom everything and I bought an 89 accord lx-i in mint cond. I got my first car at 14 because I decided not to buy a bicycle. lmao

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 01-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Yeah, while my friend was saving for his custom bike I saved for one too. We ended up having the same amount of money. He got his alum frame with custom everything and I bought an 89 accord lx-i in mint cond. I got my first car at 14 because I decided not to buy a bicycle. lmao
hahahahah

My kanjozoku project

Old 01-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

better

i wanna get another bike now

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

sweet
itr-mugen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 11:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

i enjoy a good day of city jumping.

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 01-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Lori Loughlin, I'd hit it!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

Quote:
i enjoy a good day of city jumping.

1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Nothing confuses the cops quite like doing a backflip off a four story building and running away. lmfao

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 01-13-2010, 04:53 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

pretty badass

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2010, 05:01 AM   #19 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingciv View Post
better

i wanna get another bike now
oh helll yeah!! olddd movie i dig that movie

My kanjozoku project

Old 01-13-2010, 05:20 AM   #20 (permalink)
Gus
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Gus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Nice, dudes got some quick legs.

Now I contribute:

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in