Honda CR-Z presentation Jan 11 2010 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 06:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc
Default Honda CR-Z presentation Jan 11 2010

So the successor or the CRX is super hybrid and it has been officially presented to the press.
Here's the vid from the honda official youtube channel.

part2

I gotta say I like it Alot. I mean for hybrids? this is awesome!!!!!!
2 thumbs up for honda!

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

and there will be motor swaps in no time
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 07:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

It looks okay, but they could have improved a little in the exterior looks. 36city and 38 hwy? wtf They need to import Mr.Bone to do some ecu work cause pretty sure my 1.6 got 44 all day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JDMek; 01-12-2010 at 07:12 AM.
JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 07:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

I agree with you. My car when new got 45-47mpg and slowly worked its way down to 28-32 with some extreme mods But all these new "efficient" cars are garbage. We should be well into the 50's mpg by now as a standard wth!! Even the Geo MEtro got in the 50's and that was what, 20 years ago?

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 07:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

My CRX HF got 42 mpg on average and peaked sometimes at 50+...it was all fuel injected so wtf cant a battery/gas car get better mpg? I like the crz but c'mon wheres the K20? That dosen't make the "enthusiast" community happy

Last edited by Civichatch91; 01-12-2010 at 07:26 AM.
Civichatch91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

i want it!
D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

Drag4life723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

you guys have to understand that the epa changed how they rate mpg. i willing to bet it gets well over 40mpg.

Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichatch91 View Post
My CRX HF got 42 mpg on average and peaked sometimes at 50+...it was all fuel injected so wtf cant a battery/gas car get better mpg?
cause it weighs more
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 07:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Im sure its heavy as hell compared to a Rex.

Waiting to see how long it takes Hasport to make a kit to drop a K in it?
Then I would have to decide between that or a new SI??

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

2600-2700lbs

Honda CR-Z Specifications - Official Honda Web Site

Old 01-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 rbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I am really disappointed with the way the front end ended up looking. That being said, I like the way the rest of the car looks. Although it does have low mpg figures, I think that it will probably be fun to drive in the mountains and commute in.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag4life723 View Post
you guys have to understand that the epa changed how they rate mpg. i willing to bet it gets well over 40mpg.
true.
Problem is Honda kinda messed things up here. It's an hybrib with sporty feelings... mhhhh? A sweet and sour candy! is still a candy?
That's the problem, performance wise, the car has been described 'fun' to drive and I believe that's the immediate SPOIL of what a MPG saver could actually do. Coz sporty suspensions maybe are not meant to cut turns at 20mph lol.

So this car performs better than a insight but has less mpg than it...
I'm waiting for formal magazines reviews of it and actual road impressions.

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me

Last edited by areskzc; 01-13-2010 at 08:08 AM.
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in