Sorry if this is a repost but im blown away by this - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek
Default Sorry if this is a repost but im blown away by this

I know this is old but it made me mad. How the FUCK does someone NOT know this isnt a police officer! 2 and a half hours of bullshit...that girl did not deserve that by any means what so ever. The manager was a so called "friend" ha what are yalls thoughts...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JDMek; 12-31-2009 at 06:29 PM.
JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2009, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

uh... dude.... if i would have seen that i would have immedately told her to get her fucking clothes on. OMFG they have signs at carls now that says nobody shall be subjected to a strip search because of this incident. Fucking retarded inbred asshats.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cervan View Post
uh... dude.... if i would have seen that i would have immedately told her to get her fucking clothes on. OMFG they have signs at carls now that says nobody shall be subjected to a strip search because of this incident. Fucking retarded inbred asshats.
yea that shit made my blood like evaporate I was pissed. I would have bruce lee double foot no hander backflip kicked that bitch in the chin, shot that old fart with a 12guage loaded with rock salt, and drug the caller behind my eg untill he was complete dust.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nor Cal D-series rider

Import Al It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Import Al Send a message via Yahoo to Import Al

Un-phucking-believable!!

So much stupidity & perversion here... The guilty parties are incorrigibly flawed scum & the victim was too scared/dim to stop the abuse.. very sad.

I worked @ Macky Deez in '04 too after school, never heard about this scandal.
Import Al is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Wow! That is fucking ridiculous
joevincett is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

ya its pretty fucking gay talk about rich

Old 12-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

R
E
4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 10:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Phucken crazy!

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Omg !
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 11:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 jamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i really do feel for this victim, but its almost all her own fault that she was subjected to this. she says herself that she was taught to obey adults. well guess what, if you have a job, you are an adult, and you need to stand up for yourself, especially in the workplace when you work for one of the world's largest corporations. you need to watch out for yourself. her manager was a dumb fuck and her fiance is a perverted asshat taking advantage, but this is almost all the employees fault. is your job at mcdonalds really worth it? i a do however agree with her strategy if she let it happen knowing that a lawsuit would be in her future. otherwise she is an idiot with no dignity.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." - Patrick Henry
jamato0331 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2010, 04:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Doesnt get any stupider or more wrong then that. that manager should be shot for sheer lack of commen sence.

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2010, 12:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Mr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Mr Mobsta Man

This pisses me off beyond belief... If I was the guy that got sent in there I would have told to to put her cloths back on and called the cops. That manager needs shot she is so fucking stupid/naive/ignorant.

1997 Coupe EX: I/H/E +55 shot Dry -> R.I.P.
2000 Coupe EX: Tein Susp./Vitara/I-Beams/GT3076R/Hondata s300/E-85
2009 CBR600RR Phoenix Edition: Stock(ish)
2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4: 3" Lift/255-85R16 KM2 Mud Terrains
2011 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260: Removed Speed Limiter/Solas Prop/Thru-Hull Exhaust

I Rep Back!
Mr Mobsta Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

how the fuck could you do this to someone? seriously!
and the stupid fuck that let her do sexual things. seriously dude! that guy need to be in prison gettin ass raped. ihope she wins the case. it wont make what happened go away but she def deserves a lifetimeworth of money for the lifetime of shame she will have
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2010, 12:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

man that is just fucking horrible, i feel so bad for this girl. talk about taking advantage of women right here. those guys should be put in jail and fucked in the ass lol
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2010, 07:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Im upset that it didn't happend to me, minus the sexual act. for maybe 200 million dollars i don't mind getting spank in my butt, lol.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2010, 09:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 civicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropescivicvtecex is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Wow that is just FU** up. That guy needs to be shot..... That is just terrible. I cant understand how people are so fu** up. That almost just leaves you speechless. Just to think if that was ur kid. I have a daughter, and if it happen to her, boy there would not be enough cops to protect that son of a bit**... As for the cun* bit** manager, she is just as guilty. She just straight out lies and think there was nothing going on or wrong. What the fu**, the poor girls naked.....with an apron, that aint shi*. Fry that managers bit** ass too.
civicvtecex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in