What "do you play/would you play" in the bedroom to spice things up? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 01:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default What "do you play/would you play" in the bedroom to spice things up?

Hi Everybody,
What "do you play/would you play" in the bedroom to spice things up?
samezoobi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2009, 02:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

I play find the sausage.
cervan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 02:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....

I don't play hard to get!

If on the other hand, you mean what music do you play. I doubt any of you would listen to what we listen to. I like things like JJ Cale, Grace Potter, Govt Mule, and some others that won't come to mind. Rockin' stuff, but nothing too crazy. I does need to have a good beat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Aragorn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 02:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

so far after 7 years we haven't had to spice things up she still keeps me guessing lol. one thing i do i come with the spontaneous give me that pussy attitude which she likes. supposedly it turns her on but overall being spontaneous is what keeps the sex alive for us.

kinda like in that movie i hate unfaithful when dude straight fucks her raw by the stairs and she acts like she doesnt want it etc.. sorta same deal.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 05:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

i play the get me a sandwhich before i fall asleep game bitch

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 05:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 jamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatnessjamato0331 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

so that was the burning question that warranted being asked in your first post on this site? welcome aboard.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." - Patrick Henry
jamato0331 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 05:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

sex dice and a whip.... seriously. it works
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 06:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato0331 View Post
so that was the burning question that warranted being asked in your first post on this site? welcome aboard.
Wow... I didn't even notice that was a first post. Someone trolling with nothing better to do?

Aragorn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 06:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
Wow... I didn't even notice that was a first post. Someone trolling with nothing better to do?
i think it's a decent topic...

my girlfriend will just "get naked" and say "touch it" lol. seriously.

we spice it up by doing it in wierd places too. i really never have to worry about it. she's a fucking horn ball! worse than me! no lie.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 06:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Yep it might be a good topic but he's still a verified spammer.

So, carry on.

krychek57 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 06:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

i like to pretend im a scammer on d-series. and she is a mod. and she knocks me out with the ban hammer and has her way with me

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in