1991 Honda Civic offroading! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 D15B1  is accepted as part of the communityD15B1  is accepted as part of the communityD15B1  is accepted as part of the communityD15B1  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default 1991 Honda Civic offroading!

Took my sedan on some trails today, had a lot of fun. Still holding up strong! It doesn't have a title, and I didn't feel like trying to get a replacement. Had a bunch of little electrical problems, back doors wouldn't open, power windows, mirrors, and locks don't work. Windshield is cracked, sideswiped on passenger side, both front calipers gone, only 1 rear brake works, leaks a bit of oil...blah blah blah so I thought it would make a good offroad buggy. Bought it for 250 bucks.

Hopefully going to do some more offroading tomorrow.

I crash it into a tree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcmllSWMq0g

More trail playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw8KVlTr13Y

Quick night vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVn30ZmfGg

The exhaust after about 20 minutes of offroading...

As it sits after about 10 hours of straight offroading.

Last edited by D15B1; 12-30-2009 at 04:50 PM.
D15B1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2009, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

y do this to a civic buy a geo or something else no one cares about

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

AllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AllMotorDPower

i cant say anything cause i did something like this before but mine was a jacked up mazda 626 that i got for free their should be a thread of it on here its fun to do but i wouldnt spend the money to do it especially to a descent car
AllMotorDPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 D15B1  is accepted as part of the communityD15B1  is accepted as part of the communityD15B1  is accepted as part of the communityD15B1  is accepted as part of the community

Read what I said in the above post, it is missing the title and would have cost more to fix all of the broken parts than the car is worth.

Oh and I also found out that only 1st and 2nd gears work, it won't shift into 3rd or 4th.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

super rad ! I thought I was watching "wagon attack part 3 follies of the fo'do"
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Now that this sedan is off the market it will make the ones that are left just that much more valuable!

Also everyone knows a geo would snap in half the second it hit a dry blade of grass, I will probably start using this sedan around my farm though instead of trail riding it.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky

I just watched the vids that shit looks fun.. mabey in the spring ill go beat on my old camry a little. no reverse and no radio=totaled
srry about the bashing
a freind of mine used his 94 metro sedan as his duck hunting car(he has a 2002 chevy 4x4 so i dont know y he used a geo but w.e.) it held up pretty well until he sank it in four feet of water then for some reason it only started if u push started.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 qweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 56 reviews

lol, reminds me of fun times when i was in england, poor mondeo
88 crx si y-49
93 ACURA INTEGRA LS
93 civic cx, poor mans type r, stroked, jrsc (coming soon)
qweakers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2009, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 racer76j is almost a somebodyracer76j is almost a somebodyracer76j is almost a somebodyracer76j is almost a somebody

Enduro car ready.Throw a cage in that thing and run it in an enduro race at a local circle track.50 or 100 laps of fender smashing fun.We just had one up here that payed out $10,000.00 believe it or not!!!!something like 103 cars!!We usually have a bunch at the end of the year that pay out $500.oo to $2'000.oo here in cny.
racer76j is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 04:25 PM   #10 (permalink)

poor sedan. looked fun as hell though
mra4886 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2010, 07:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 jamisgood is learning the way of the Djamisgood is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jamisgood

looks like fun man!!! if you like fun auto mayhem like this you should check out the video series on youtube by "davidsfarm". great shit, and very knowledgable about all things auto and motorized.

Tein Basic Damper Coilovers
Fujita CAI
HP Racing 4-1 Ceramic Header
de-catted exhaust
16" Grid Full Royal Sport Bronze Rotas
2 1/4" custom exhaust
Lightened Flywheel
Apexi Neo
D17A2 engine
jamisgood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

oh yeah I've checked out a few of davidsfarm videos, he's got an awesome spot for offroading
Old 01-02-2010, 05:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

lololol "HARD RIGHT!!! ....OH SHIT!!!"

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2010, 07:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

good shit right there
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

SEDAN ATTACK part 1

more to come?? ahahahha

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 13 dan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dan.

will you remove the top center piece of the radiator support(hood t bar) and ship it to me??? if its ok after hitting the tree

its held on by like six 10mm bolts. the whole center piece with the hood latch comes out
dan. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Oh yeah there will be more (better) vids to come, that day was cut short by a rotten transmission cooling line. Got a crack in it and sprayed ATF all over the exhaust manifold, going to fix it if it ever stops raining out.

dan.- Pretty sure that part is fine, it will be a few days before I get up to the woods to pull it though. Not sure how much shipping will be, I'll weigh it and let you know
Old 01-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 civic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civic accord honda Send a message via MSN to civic accord honda Send a message via Yahoo to civic accord honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdrifter View Post
y do this to a civic buy a geo or something else no one cares about
Hey i like geos!! and civics and i still think this is awesome i would of done the same lol

80s honda lover <3
1995 civic EX- D15B VTAK -Daily Drivin

1988 CRX HF - Project-D15B6
- Sold
1987 Acura Legend Auto- Blown engine
civic accord honda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2010, 01:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bullet prof farm car!

Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in