How does this happen? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc
Default How does this happen?

11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

torque + traction = sheared wheel studs. that would be my guess anyway
Old 12-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

sick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

those mother fuckers sound MEAN. but i see how it can happen in real race cars like that. working on the car between runs an shit,you gotta rush before they call ur class again, u can forget to tiighten bolts easy. back when i ran pro karts for 6years my friend would forget to add oil back into his engine. when green flag dropped his kart would rocket to hell be gone, for 2-3laps. then BOOOM every time. i know he blew about 10 like that within the 6years i raced. lol. and ive came VERY close to doing it, when ur in a rush and a time limit its easy. i did forget to tighten my carb back up once. kart was so powerfull when green flag dropped, then i hit 8k rpms and she just shut off on me=(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

teamdohc.org
95 civic coupe ex. Vitara-hbeam Z6
New Project Built Turbo F2B F22A nonvtec into civic
93 Accord SE 4dr black9stock)
Owner @ Grab-a-Nekbrace ENT like us on Facebook!

sick1camcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 12:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

whoa! That would have been fucked up if that eclipse would have hit the other whip! WOW.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 12:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

LOL. Rotaries always fuck up at the track.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 12:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

For the other car, that steel POS would have plowed through and kept going like it was nothing.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

That 1g is lucky he didnt launch right away!

If he would have launched off the line, its probable that the other car would have hit it up the track
JosA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Studs held on the RX7.......more like a hub or axle failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Jeezy View Post
LOL. Rotaries always fuck up at the track.
rotaries are almost bad luck like milano red coupes jeezy haha
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedsohc View Post
lol
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

There's another video of a RX7(FD) losing all 4-wheels in an autocross. Aluminum lug nuts were to blame.
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
669AWHP

Rep Power: 18 icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to icwicked Send a message via MSN to icwicked Send a message via Yahoo to icwicked

Quote:
ya HA HA
icwicked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

2nd one looked fast as fuck

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2e2vin View Post
There's another video of a RX7(FD) losing all 4-wheels in an autocross. Aluminum lug nuts were to blame.
more like the wrong threads in the lug nuts, the metal didn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibby View Post
2nd one looked fast as fuck
Hell yeah. Dude, I completely forgot about that HT image I did.
I laughed my ass off again when I saw it. Great choice in sig pics. Hah!

If you need a part, hit me up. I'm willing to help out the remaining D-Series soldiers on the cheap.

Nasty_Canasta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #16 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

dam thats messed up
inkwell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2009, 05:15 AM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Goddamn right!

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 12-29-2009, 05:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
Gus
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Gus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like Borat

Thats what happens when you push a rotary, they stop working. For example:

RX7 Loses Wheels and other Videos on StupidVideos.com
Old 12-29-2009, 05:24 AM   #19 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
Thats what happens when you push a rotary, they stop working. For example:

RX7 Loses Wheels and other Videos on StupidVideos.com
No thats what happen when your dumb ass dont know what size/type lug nuts to buy for your own car before you hit the track.

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 12-29-2009, 05:27 AM   #20 (permalink)
Gus
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Gus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like BoratGus smells like Borat

Supposedly dude over-torqued his studs and they all failed in tension. But thats besides the point, I was trying to bash on RX-7s...
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in