THE OFFICAL: Back in the day thread! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default THE OFFICAL: Back in the day thread!

Post pics of the stupid/lame/and fun stuff u did when u were a kid
Heres a pic of me doing a one handed wheelie on my custom trek LOL. this was befor i rew a fashion sence. these Oddesy cage pedals hurt like a mother.

another pic of my trek. i miss that bike it got jacked. there wa a bout 100 doloars moreinto it when it got stolen too

a pic of the 12" huffy i "customed"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Back in a Civic, but I still want a hatchabck
Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Last edited by ffdrifter; 12-24-2009 at 06:14 PM.
ffdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 stiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stiffdogg06

Back in the day I didn't have the technology to upload photos to a computer and I doubt they'd load very well.

Most of my old photos are on Polaroid.

434whp/332ftlbs D16Y8 GT3076R 27psi Meth Fed - 2010

2006 Nighthawk Black Pearl Acura TL
stiffdogg06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

That's exactly what I was going to say lol ^^^^^^

All of my pics are still in these things

I used to take a gang of pics but never developed the film

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the skyffdrifter is about to kiss the sky

funny vid man.

Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Rule number 1 of Car Culture: Unless it's life threateningly stupid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

when you scan Polaroids into a computer............

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
That's exactly what I was going to say lol ^^^^^^

All of my pics are still in these things

I used to take a gang of pics but never developed the film
just hold it up to the light... lol

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

Things weren't so god damned messed up.

Example: I started driving a school bus awhile ago and the things that are implemented to keep the kids "safe" now are crazy. Badges with your name and ID# on them, being walked everywhere by a teacher, every door besides the front locked down at all times. Why, because some other kids fucked it up for everyone else.

T.V. was good.

Video games where good.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

i play old skool video games. all time fav Driver 2 mot really old skool but its nestalgic for me. oh and the pokemon Game boy games lol

Quote:
By 91crxsiD16
fast+good=not cheap
fast+cheap=not good
cheap+good=not fast
Old 12-24-2009, 10:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdrifter View Post
i play old skool video games. all time fav Driver 2 mot really old skool but its nestalgic for me. oh and the pokemon Game boy games lol
Hell yeah, fun fact: kids are still really into pokemon.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

Damn I remember back in the day when kids would play pokemon red and blue and shit.

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in