Plastic model kits - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 EF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EF9jerm
Default Plastic model kits

anybody on here build plastic models?? i pretty into customizing them..

needs paint and a few other things
EF9jerm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2009, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

holy fuck thats bad ass!!!

but its 02' lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 EF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropesEF9jerm is starting to learn the ropes

thanks bro haha you cant really tell but theres custom turbo on it. ihave intercooler and piping just need to put em in and paint and a few other thngs and shell be done
ill update it when its done
Old 12-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by EF9jerm View Post
thanks bro haha you cant really tell but theres custom turbo on it. ihave intercooler and piping just need to put em in and paint and a few other thngs and shell be done
ill update it when its done
lol thats sweet, i remember i had a civic/teg model but couldnt find where it is, but i might as well start buying a model n start doing em

havent did it for like 2-3 yrs kinda miss it lol

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-23-2009, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

hella yeah its fun when you got nothin to do. and your blazed :P
Old 12-23-2009, 09:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
hella yeah its fun when you got nothin to do. and your blazed :P
damn right, right now im in the mood for it but no money no model cars
lmao

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

haha that suckss :/
Old 12-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

tell me bout it

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

wow brings back memories of the old days of building models i was at the hobbies store earlier today might get back into it.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 12:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

I have a couple I might post tomorrow when lighting is better. I do want to build a Civic fleet though but no money for it right now.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

pretty sick. ive done a few, but dont have them anymore, nor do i have any picks. youve motivated me though...maybe ill do another one What do you mold with, body filler? foam?

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 03:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

lol i just told my gf that i wanted one about a month ago.

i used to be into it alot, growing up just build them as they come.....in highschool me and a couple buddies got into "pimping" them out. we used to build "hydrolic" set-ups. with those little motors, full real switch boxes, rims from the hobby store, shave the bodies, custom paint jobs, my buddies older brother was well known in the lowrider comunity in southern florida for his airbrushing.

a several years ago i built a few, i had a ek coupe i made with parts from the f&f supra, ek had the racing seats, custom turbo kit, full roll cage, "nos", lowerd it more, custom body pieces i made from other kits, big vinyls across the side.....really it was riced out...lol

but good looking mini-truck

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRLasVegas View Post
pretty sick. ive done a few, but dont have them anymore, nor do i have any picks. youve motivated me though...maybe ill do another one What do you mold with, body filler? foam?
i used body filler yupp
Old 12-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdh20 View Post
lol i just told my gf that i wanted one about a month ago.

i used to be into it alot, growing up just build them as they come.....in highschool me and a couple buddies got into "pimping" them out. we used to build "hydrolic" set-ups. with those little motors, full real switch boxes, rims from the hobby store, shave the bodies, custom paint jobs, my buddies older brother was well known in the lowrider comunity in southern florida for his airbrushing.

a several years ago i built a few, i had a ek coupe i made with parts from the f&f supra, ek had the racing seats, custom turbo kit, full roll cage, "nos", lowerd it more, custom body pieces i made from other kits, big vinyls across the side.....really it was riced out...lol

but good looking mini-truck

thanks! im tryin to get my hands on a CTR from japan right now. i really want it haha. but ive been tryin to find some other civics.. but cant find any around here. but im glad i inspired a bunch of you guys and i look forwar to seeing some of your own masterpeices
Old 12-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_bobos View Post
I have a couple I might post tomorrow when lighting is better. I do want to build a Civic fleet though but no money for it right now.

DO IT!
Old 12-24-2009, 11:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougshatch View Post
holy fuck thats bad ass!!!

but its 02' lol

ohh no its from now. my camera is all fucked up and i dont know how to change the date hahahaha
Old 12-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
ohh no its from now. my camera is all fucked up and i dont know how to change the date hahahaha
OWNED! hahahha

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

hahaha at least i can find the post your rolling shots thread! :P hahahah
Old 12-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
hahaha at least i can find the post your rolling shots thread! :P hahahah
lmfao owned

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

Awesome. I tried to pick up the hobby recently but gave up on some monster truck I was building.

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in