watch the background! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch
Default watch the background!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 21 jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!
jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

LOL

1994 EH9 RIP -- 1992 BB2 RIP -- 1992 CB7 RIP
2004 Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi
jmn822000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

doug... have you parents had "the talk" with you yet ?
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 mdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

LOL

"When Congress passes new emission standards, we hire 50 more engineers and GM hires 50 more lawyers." Quote by Soichiro Honda
mdog244 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronsteezz View Post
doug... have you parents had "the talk" with you yet ?
hahah nope! what was they doing??

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Ralph from Simpsons quote "Mommy what are those two animals doing in the background?" EPIC WIN!!!!!!!

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

LMAO!! nicee doug hah
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpysbro View Post
LMAO!! nicee doug hah
lol thanks man

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!

dude love your avatar, miss ace ventura, thats when hes looking in the dolphin's fish tank huh? haha!
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Old 12-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
dude love your avatar, miss ace ventura, thats when hes looking in the dolphin's fish tank huh? haha!
hahah yeah i know its good movie, ace ventura when a natural call
and i added the quote goes IT HAZ A VTAK lmfao

My kanjozoku project

Old 12-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

LOL! dude hows your ride? still on shocks?
Quote:
I want your whale penis

Old 12-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
LOL! dude hows your ride? still on shocks?
lol my ride's great, and yes still on shocks FML...i dont drive her that much anyways so i dont worry bout it lol, im waiting for the package to arrive this week from mindless

My kanjozoku project

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in