FMJ for the holidays LOL - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default FMJ for the holidays LOL

NWS due to language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-igc3f8fcI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my build
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SiRLasVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

nothin huh? well fuck you guys, i thought it was funny lol

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 joe_d16z6 is learning the way of the Djoe_d16z6 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I approve. *enjoyed*

joe_d16z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 03:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 ashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Borat

What do we got here? Fucking comedian! Private Joker! LMAO FMJ is a great movie!
ashes2wake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 JBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like Borat

Ah, memories
For those of you who havent experienced a DI or DS giving you the business, your lucky
JBecker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

LMAO! love this
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in