How important is your partners taste in music to you? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 jeryruse is crying in the corner like a little bitch
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default How important is your partners taste in music to you?

Hi Everybody,
How important is your partners taste in music to you?
jeryruse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Very. If I meet a chick and she only knows about what's on the radio(which is more than not the most horrible music in the world) it's a deal breaker. They don't have to listen to exactly what I do, but it just better not be pop they listen to.
91 Si love in the 209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

troll...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to EnvyTheEvil Send a message via Yahoo to EnvyTheEvil

wow.. gonzo'd already...

and to answer his question.. music taste is very important..
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.
EnvyTheEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
one grumpy old man

Rep Power: 19 Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

lol,i could give 2 shits.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FARMYARD
10.677 @ 136.54 vitara z6/y8 2013
10.967 @ 129.57 vitara z6/y8 2012
10.437 @ 133.72 vitara a6/y8 2011
10.583 @ 137.00 vitara a6/y8 2010
Darin T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 civic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to allcivic accord honda is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civic accord honda Send a message via MSN to civic accord honda Send a message via Yahoo to civic accord honda

must like marilyn manson....

80s honda lover <3
1995 civic EX- D15B VTAK -Daily Drivin

1988 CRX HF - Project-D15B6
- Sold
1987 Acura Legend Auto- Blown engine
civic accord honda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 Thewall is hot as a volcanoThewall is hot as a volcano
Thewall is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

yay ibtl, its pretty important. there has to be afleast something we can both listen to, be it pink floyd or black dahlia murder lmao.
Thewall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

I have yet found a girl that can be as a hardcore music lover as myself, the closest one will be my oldest daugther that just turn 16.
As a DJ and music lover, i have thousands of records, from music from the 50's, from the disco era, and deff the best era ever, the 80's. Even the teachers at her school ask her how she know so much about music that she wasn't even born yet. She used to sit with me since she was a baby while I used to play music and organised my music collection. She just turn 16 but shes an old schooler at heart, Even her theme for her 16th party was "decate of music".

But to stay on topic, yes I think if you are looking for that special someone, her love for music, could be consider very important since her taste of music can said a lot about her.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyTheEvil View Post
wow.. gonzo'd already...
haha gonzo. that was quick.

i dont really care what my girl listens to as long as i dont have to listen to it. she listens to a lot of that pop shit like Britney and Lady Ga Ga and other really bad artists. She doesn't like most of my music though either. it sucks when we drive around in her car.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

It is def. a plus if both can find similarities in music. But each must be willing to give each others' taste a try. To answer your question, whomever I ride with usually digs the music I listen to (from Babyface to Massive Attack). So I'm usually the DJ no matter who's driving. lol
CX Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CX Hatch View Post
It is def. a plus if both can find similarities in music. But each must be willing to give each others' taste a try. To answer your question, whomever I ride with usually digs the music I listen to (from Babyface to Massive Attack). So I'm usually the DJ no matter who's driving. lol
ive never heard of those bands but as longs and the chick in your avy is in the car im cool haha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in