Any Dexter fans in D-series! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default Any Dexter fans in D-series!

Sup everyone, just seeing if we have any Dexter fans out there, The Showtime show just finished its 4th season and hopefully we'll be seeing a 5th one next year, but any comments on how the season ended??

Dexter season 4
bbcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Can't lie, I love the show.
I just got HBO this past year and ended up catching every episode form season 1 up untill now. The last episode the other night was crazy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

ive caught it a few times. pretty cool
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular

!!!!!!! im not gona lie, i never ever every ever drop my jaw unless its a sick ass looking civic but other then that, my jaw literally droped because it was unexpected, the characters grow on you and you learn to love em so when i saw that i was like no f*cken way is that possible!!!but what a way to end season 4
Old 12-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 15 Rease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rease3 Send a message via Yahoo to Rease3

still trying to finish the last season got up to season 4 episode 6.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rease3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 11:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcivic View Post
!!!!!!! im not gona lie, i never ever every ever drop my jaw unless its a sick ass looking civic but other then that, my jaw literally droped because it was unexpected, the characters grow on you and you learn to love em so when i saw that i was like no f*cken way is that possible!!!but what a way to end season 4
Seriously I did'nt see that coming at all!

Old 12-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rease3, i suggest you dont keep reading in this post because i dont think i could hold it in anymore i gota know what other think on what happened!!!! ITS SO MESSED UP! i wonder how is he gona act now, i heard that season 5 i going to take place like 5 years after season 4, but iv heard some crazy conclusions on the ending for season 4
Old 12-18-2009, 12:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

lol Some reason I thought you guys were talking about Dexter Laboratory. I was like what the???
Old 12-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt GhoSt View Post
lol Some reason I thought you guys were talking about Dexter Laboratory. I was like what the???
Thats exactly what i first thought when the show was introduced to me, but this is way better then Dexter Laboratory ; )
Old 12-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

dexter labratory FTW! lol i love dexter, me and my brother downloaded the entire show and watched it twice, great show.
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

I have loved this show since it first came out have not even got a chance to catch season 4. Time to get to watching it lol.

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 01:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

Not a Dexter fan - Dexter's Lab is on the TV quite a bit at casa de la foos though.

|
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

i hate how it ended

NEED MOAR DEXTER!

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 02:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 wnc_klx_rider is da #1 stunnawnc_klx_rider is da #1 stunnawnc_klx_rider is da #1 stunnawnc_klx_rider is da #1 stunnawnc_klx_rider is da #1 stunnawnc_klx_rider is da #1 stunnawnc_klx_rider is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

just so you know, Micheal C. Hall is from North Carolina. wont make a shits difference if your not from nc
In Fayetteville, NC I actually witnessed a traffic stop by a silver Civic. NC tags in the back, not the [NC Exempt] tags that are usually on patrol cars, and a black plate on front that said "BUSTED". It boasted a Zepplin lightshow style array of lights and a full uniform cop stepped out. I was rather suprised.

06 Ex civic 4dr all stock family car
07 sti daily driver. cobb stg 2
86 Comanche 4wd
wnc_klx_rider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

I was so pissed off at the end of season 4.
It makes for an intresting season 5 ?

Old 12-18-2009, 05:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Hellz yea! i was thinking to myself, how the hell are they gona plot this out?? i mean shit just took a nasty twist and they took out one of the main characters that made dexter who he is, now its just gone ...idk lol but shits gona be amazing when it does come back, just hope it can keep going as strong as it has with the previous 4 season's, cuz look at prison break, the first 2 seasons were amazing, 3 was kinda lame, 4 was just barely hanging on but dexters been going stronger and stronger with each season so lets see what happens

NEED MORE DEXTER!!!! like crazymx6 said!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Anyone got any good links to the entire 4th season

Old 12-19-2009, 07:23 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

i could see if i could burn them for u, i got the entire series downloaded (shhhhh) lol, what you say?

that goes for any d-series fam member
Old 12-19-2009, 07:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Im watching it on megavideo now
Dexter - Blinded by the Light - via megavideo.com - SideReel

Old 12-19-2009, 07:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Importfan1

I love Dexter. I have watched every episode since day one and buy it on DVD the day it comes out. When watching the beginning with the recap it really threw me off when they were showing his childhood home but it all made sense as the episode went on. I really didn't like the way it ended. I am hoping that the whole final scene at home is all a dream that he is having...

( updated 3/10/09 )

( updated 11/24/12 )
Importfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in